Toyota says NO !!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tesla only has a few different models, toyota sells 50 different models of vehicles probably...

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many gas vehicles are on the roads? How many EV's?

How many people here are planning to switch over to a pure EV (not hybrid) in the next 12 months?

Its question period i guess. Lol

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everywhere I look in worldwide sales Toyota leads it. Hyundai is second, Tesla is not even on the list of top manufactures. The dada currently is only from January to September.

How many vehicles total did toyota sell in 2023?

How many vehicles total did tesla sell in 2023?

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everywhere I look in worldwide sales Toyota leads it. Hyundai is second, Tesla is not even on the list of top manufactures. The dada currently is only from January to September.

The number one selling vehicle worldwide for 2023 is the tesla model y. I’m not saying anything about total sales.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many vehicles total did toyota sell in 2023?

How many vehicles total did tesla sell in 2023?

I can’t find the number for Toyota 2023. I would guess around ~10M

Tesla was 1.8M

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can’t find the number for Toyota 2023. I would guess around ~10M

Tesla was 1.8M

By those numbers looks to me like toyota currently sells way more vehicles than tesla.

Interesting.

Anyways tesla is doing pretty good. I think they have cornered the ev market. And the big guys like toyota, gmc, ford are figuring out thier loyal customers dont want them.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
By those numbers looks to me like toyota currently sells way more vehicles than tesla.

Interesting.

Anyways tesla is doing pretty good. I think they have cornered the ev market. And the big guys like toyota, gmc, ford are figuring out thier loyal customers dont want them.

I’m just trying to figure out why no one wants an EV yet the best selling vehicle in the world is an EV.

Toyota has many models and makes very affordable well built vehicles. If I was looking for a hybrid they would be my #1 choice.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Interesting.

which tells me that tesla stock numbers are only from investers trying to cash in on an opportunity! and may pull that $ when sales #'s decline! funny thing about vehicles with all the fancy electric gadgets, they seem to always be in the garage! the less computer features the better, has been my life time experience!

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m just trying to figure out why no one wants an EV yet the best selling vehicle in the world is an EV.

Toyota has many models and makes very affordable well built vehicles. If I was looking for a hybrid they would be my #1 choice.

Like i mentioned i think people that want an EV buy tesla's.

I dont want an EV right now. So i look at other brands. Toyota isnt on my list of chit to buy either mind you.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can't understand why anyone would buy EV, guy got 145 kms and had to sit and wait for batteries to charge up? complete BS in my opinion. i have no problem with anyone buying one if they want to! just don't be forcing it on everyone.

Last edited:

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can find statistics for 2022...Toyota Corolla by a fair margin.

What I can't find is the source that Johnny is using...? Only this speculation...

But take the source for what its worth as its Partners and CEO/COO are climate activists.

1705771011460.png

1705771073917.png

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You’re the Maxwell of EV’s lol. To me a Tesla and I say Tesla because if you’re going to buy one those are the ones to buy, would be an awesome vehicle for to and from work. Can charge them at home and never have a range issue. But for long distance they’re not practical for me. I want to get to where I am going fast as possible so I don’t want to sit at a charger or stress about making it to one. So there for I’d want a second vehicle for longer trips and if I get a second vehicle for long trip I will just buy the gas powered one and be done with it

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can find statistics for 2022...Toyota Corolla by a fair margin.

What I can't find is the source that Johnny is using...? Only this speculation...

But take the source for what its worth as its Partners and CEO/COO are climate activists.

View attachment 278411
View attachment 278412

79e5ffbfdfcdbb1aed3b5142739c6fd3.png

Top Bottom