Toyota says NO !!

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guy I work with has a Tesla, he drives it to work and back home, and into Edmonton once in awhile which is 170km each way. He does not use it for road trips as it takes way too long to get anywhere due to poor range and all the charging times. He’ll drive his half ton when it’s a longer trip. Also during this cold snap he could not get a charge into the batteries, took all available energy just to keep the batteries warm. By the end of our 5 shifts he was out of juice, and his work commute is about 5km each way lol. Best vehicle in the world my ass , what a farce. Would be a good vehicle for a person on parole who can’t leave a 10 mile radius of home……. Now I wait for hurkots screen shot proof of awesomeness that he regurgitates over and over. He sounds dumb doing it like Trudeau over and over…… but a semi retarded hippie likes that garbage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guy I work with has a Tesla, he drives it to work and back home, and into Edmonton once in awhile which is 170km each way. He does not use it for road trips as it takes way too long to get anywhere due to poor range and all the charging times. He’ll drive his half ton when it’s a longer trip. Also during this cold snap he could not get a charge into the batteries, took all available energy just to keep the batteries warm. By the end of our 5 shifts he was out of juice, and his work commute is about 5km each way lol. Best vehicle in the world my ass , what a farce. Would be a good vehicle for a person on parole who can’t leave a 10 mile radius of home……. Now I wait for hurkots screen shot proof of awesomeness that he regurgitates over and over. He sounds dumb doing it like Trudeau over and over…… but a semi retarded hippie likes that garbage

Cool story bro

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keeping the battery warm
IMG_0794.png

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yep and our good for NOTHING idiot says by 2035 we won't be able to buy a gas engine. FU idiot

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So is the model Y a car or crossover SUV? Seems they are calling it a car only so it is the best selling in that segment.

Outdoors

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Is that guy a electrician by chance?it seems the only tradesmen that buy these things are half or full gay sparkys.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So is the model Y a car or crossover SUV? Seems they are calling it a car only so it is the best selling in that segment.

It’s a crossover. A chunky model 3. Definitely not an SUV.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is that guy a electrician by chance?it seems the only tradesmen that buy these things are half or full gay sparkys.

No, an operator, one of our new guys, in his 20’s

Top Bottom