top posters

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Morning!!!
Thanks guys!!!! I'm done now, got home on tuesday night, IM SOOO EXCITED THAT THE FIRST YEAR IS OVER, now to enjoy summer and make an amazing impression on the worksite this summer :)! Time to sit back and have a few:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :p! Ill be finishing my training here soon, and then I can start hitting th trails again and finish some projects!!! :) Thanks guys for all the support!!

Enjoy the :beer: :beer: :beer:
Have a great summer!

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty quiet on this site this afternoon.......everyone getting the blues over the Canucks, Leafs, and the Habs.

Hahahha, no ive been spending every single minute so far in the shop installing my sound system for my truck, a lil something i bought my self during the year to make me look forward for summer :)! And well now its time! Almost done, got lots of pictures may start a thread :)!!!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Hahahha, no ive been spending every single minute so far in the shop installing my sound system for my truck, a lil something i bought my self during the year to make me look forward for summer :)! And well now its time! Almost done, got lots of pictures may start a thread :)!!!

That sounds good already. Should be lots of dudes interested in that!

May not go as far as the TP thread but give it the good ol' try!

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Next project is to finish restoring my 1981 kdx 250. (broke 3rd gear/bent shifting fork) like 2 years ago, found new circlips and 3rd gear, but could never ever find shifting fork, checked all over, junk yards, ebay ect... Just a few months ago my dad found a complete tranny for 25$ amazing condition. So we bought new seals, bearings ect... And doing a pretty good restore!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Next project is to finish restoring my 1981 kdx 250. (broke 3rd gear/bent shifting fork) like 2 years ago, found new circlips and 3rd gear, but could never ever find shifting fork, checked all over, junk yards, ebay ect... Just a few months ago my dad found a complete tranny for 25$ amazing condition. So we bought new seals, bearings ect... And doing a pretty good restore!

You can keep yourself busy! That's great.

Top Bottom