top posters

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lucky. I've been itching to get the KTM out. Still a bit white out their in spots though.

Sent from my mobile telephone

Not much snow here. Started building a new line for the mountain bikes today. Built this one a couple of weeks ago but came to ride it today only to find out someone had destroyed it. (pic was taken a couple of weeks ago)

Sent from a iPhone

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333000592.868264.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333000592.868264.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 63

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not much snow here. Started building a new line for the mountain bikes today. Built this one a couple of weeks ago but came to ride it today only to find out someone had destroyed it. (pic was taken a couple of weeks ago)

Sent from a iPhone

That's pretty sick!! Other than some azz going and wrecking it, rattle some heads. All the frost must be gone then eh? Should build one at my place. Got this hill/cliff that runs all along the north part of out 26ish acres. Could incorporate it into a track, the dirt on the hill allows you to cut a trail like mad.

Rneddel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sent from a iPhone

put up the pic of the new line?

Rneddel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw this on fbook. Absolutely restarted. The government wonders why the obesity rate is increasing.......

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw this on fbook. Absolutely restarted. The government wonders why the obesity rate is increasing.......

That's friggen dumb. Makes it sound like people are their to bike because they see it as a way to sue the government. False facts year guys come up with.

Top Bottom