top posters

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do they sell men's clothes where you got your boots?. Want me to hold your purse while you wiggle your feet around in those gay boots? Huh Hoez?? Baha.

Sent from my mobile telephone

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
Do they sell men's clothes where you got your boots?. Want me to hold your purse while you wiggle your feet around in those gay boots? Huh Hoez?? Baha.

and how long did it take you to think of that one.....You must have experience tryin on girls clothes while your buddies hold your purse. lol

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahaha, for what? for you to try on some womens leggings and have ur buddies pinch your arse or remember the time when you did have your purse held ???loljk

Ur sick. To my detail of your personal life man... We don't wanna know what you and your BF do behind closed doors... Sick fawker! Lol

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
Ur sick. To my detail of your personal life man... We don't wanna know what you and your BF do behind closed doors... Sick fawker! Lol

bwahahahaaa, its been fun fawkin with ya, you lil bugger. Same time next week? I got to run and put some dogfood in your gf bowl. LOL cheers bud!!:beer:

Last edited:

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bwahahahaaa, its been fun fawkin with ya, you lil bugger. Same time next week? I got to run and put some dogfood in your gf bowl. LOL cheers bud!!:beer:
Lol! Thats a gooder. Next week look like some quality bashing and whoring!Yeahaw back to good ol s&m! :beer::beer:

Top Bottom