Too soon?

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snowcheck is pre ordering your next year sled in the spring by putting 500$ down. Usually some incentives are given.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you're telling me that if I give a dealer $500 I can spring order a new Doo? Get outta here.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With replys like these^^ I may have to consider a new Viper on principal alone. Lol

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With replys like these^^ I may have to consider a new Viper on principal alone. Lol

?? Ok so you got an x by not snow checking is that what your getting at? Totally possible but never a guarantee and usually a lot of work to track one down. Your betting on someone backing out. Which does happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
?? Ok so you got an x by not snow checking is that what your getting at? Totally possible but never a guarantee and usually a lot of work to track one down. Your betting on someone backing out. Which does happen

Oh yezzz... I ordered it. I am merely here to hopefully get the lowdown on what the new offerings from BRP will be for 2015. You know, before March 5... -toosoon-

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh yezzz... I ordered it. I am merely here to hopefully get the lowdown on what the new offerings from BRP will be for 2015. You know, before March 5... -toosoon-

Brp is probly the most tight lipped brand on the market when it comes to the new stuff. There are probly 5 guys that know. And if anyone says they do they are more than likely lying or putting there own twist on a fabrication to sound like they are a big deal. LOL

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brp is probly the most tight lipped brand on the market when it comes to the new stuff. There are probly 5 guys that know. And if anyone says they do they are more than likely lying or putting there own twist on a fabrication to sound like they are a big deal. LOL

I know and you know cause we know the same people. That leaves 2 more guys. Any idea who they are? Lol

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I maaay know somethin. So thats 3 between u me and snopro, the other two must be the prez and vp of brp? U know what that means???? Us three are some real big deals!

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I maaay know somethin. So thats 3 between u me and snopro, the other two must be the prez and vp of brp? U know what that means???? Us three are some real big deals!

Or it could mean that theres one guy that bleeds brp, thinks hes in the know, one former dealer that guarantees hes in the know and one guy that hasnt ridden skidoo since the mach one but still may be around testing. Buuut id say all three are full of ch!t

Top Bottom