TOBE Vivid and Privus Mono Suits

captain extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just looking for some Feed back on just the TOBE Vivid and Privus non insulated 2 layer Mono Suits.
How do you like them, durability, water proof, warmth (currently using Klim Power cross gear).
What are your wearing for layers? what working for you?
Sizing, hows the fit, I'm 5'11 ~185, decent athletic build. and the Small fit perfect at the snow show.

Looking at the two they are very similar, basically the same suit minus a different zipper locations, and amount of venting. Oh ya, the privus is 50$ less.

Any feed back would be great.

Mike

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I liked the tobe mono suit but mine did not last, I only got about 4 riding days with mine. The suit failed at the seam and ripped about 3" following the seam, thought it was clear cut warranty but it was a long fight and nothing was resolved all they did was send back the failed suit and said I could buy a new one with a 100 dollar discount. I would not give them another cent. I ended up purchasing a klim monosuit this season because I have had good luck with my klim gear and on rare occasion I have had something happen klim has warrantied it and has been easy to deal with. Just giving my personal experience so please take that for what it's worth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

northof40

Reaction score
Just got a privus.. ill let you know if it lasts more than 3 rides... that's all I got out of my last 2 sets of fxr pants before they started falling apart

Top Bottom