to really love a tree!!!!!!!!!!!

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
you guys are so suburban.... look at it as opportunity. They mourn the loss of a tree, you move in and offer comfort and satisfaction with protection..... Honest baby... It's a recycled rubber.....

Opportunity to hit furry chicks knocks boys.....

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Me and my buddies dropped a six pack of beer last week. I can really relate to these people in the video! The sense of lose I felt as the beer ran away from the shattered bottles was raw and primal. The sweet aroma passed my nose as if to say "why, how could you". We gathered in a similar circle and whaled uncontrollably. Some passers by consoled us while others mocked us. It wasn't until the liquor store owner came out and offered us a new six pack if we would "stop making a scene" and "go away",that my grief turned to jubilation!!:D. I realized that day that it was only a fuggin TREE (i mean six pack), and there are more where that one came from!!!

NOW THAT'S FUNNY CHIT RIGHT THERE... I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE!!!! WELL WRITTEN. :rollinglaugh::biglaugh::alol2::rolling::Cla:

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watching that video really made me want to toss a grenade in the center of that circle of people, two many whacked out people out there, maybe it's just me:d

W

woodies

no not just you! i think anyone with a brain knows that trees and grass(not the smoking kind)have been growing on this planet for a lot of years and do think it's going to change?NO!PLANT MORE THEY MAKE GREAT TRACTION PRODUCTS!only kidding!NOT i get 10 mile an hour of each one in a climb!LOL hairy armpit nuckle draggers!

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am sure the tree's name was NosRX1!!!....lol.....what a bunch of freaks!!:d

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seen a girl in Nelson B.C. obviously a tree hugger with a T-Shirt that said SPIKE a TREE..Save A TREE.:nono::rant:
She had pit hairs that near touched her elbows....How the Fawk is that EARTH FRIENDLY......everyone there puked.:eek:
And the smell of pettwolee oil....will clear the remaining stomach contant in a instant.:eek:
Not even SICK would pin these girls:d

DEVER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seen a girl in Nelson B.C. obviously a tree hugger with a T-Shirt that said SPIKE a TREE..Save A TREE.:nono::rant:
She had pit hairs that near touched her elbows....How the Fawk is that EARTH FRIENDLY......everyone there puked.:eek:
And the smell of pettwolee oil....will clear the remaining stomach contant in a instant.:eek:
Not even SICK would pin these girls:d
Dont sell IMSICK short!!!!

Top Bottom