Thorough Yamaha mechanics in Alberta????

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey now the rear suspension on the 2013 poo is glued together, so are doors on most vehicles. post a pic! i wouldnt name the dealer just yet.

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just curious if glueing a rollover valve in place after the customer spends $9000 at your shop is common practice???

Give us some more info? Who's rollover valve is it? I know mine was a PITA and the hose would come off the one side quite easily. I'm sayin' it's right or wrong, but we need more info:D

if the parts easily replaceable then hell no it shouldnt JUST be glued, it should be replaced!

I don't believe this is a case of a repair being glued, but a new part being installed.

JohnBoyTurbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This will be a good Thread if there are some people out there with some good quality recommended mechanics/dealerships that back their work. I am just asking because I am thinking about getting my motor done up this summer. I have my fingers crossed that my local dealer will rebuild but just incase I need a second choice.

evan3000

Reaction score
If your looking at building your motor up in your yamaha get in touch with Chuck at Lakeside Motorsports, in Belalto. He's a very talented engine builder and builds all the big boost yamaha motors, and he's a small one man show so you get that personal service that the big stores dont give.

new_nytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the roll over valves are designed to come off easily in case of a pressure build up in the engine. If the valve malfunctions or get stuck closed the pressure from the motor will pop the valve off the oil tank instead of blowing the seals out of the motor.

Top Bottom