Thiefs at Boulder

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Two Ford trucks were broken into on Good Friday at Boulder. They got in through the slider back windows. Cash and credit cards were stolen from wallets. :mad:

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
Some more trucks were broke in Monday at Boulder. These guys are pretty fkn ballzy!

OLIVE DRAB DEAN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Need to set up a 'sting operation' catch the creeps. My truck was stolen in Penticton, they took it 3 blocks from where it was stolen. Girlfriends purse stolen, few small things from inside.

linzoid

Reaction score
Always keep it with you and you dont have to worry about it. If they find stuff in your truck to steal they will be back for more...now its everybodies problem not just yours.:nono:

mxracer78

Reaction score
we're a group of 6 from manitoba, one of our truck was broken into on the road past boulder parking lot right beside the frisby lot(at the BCHydro Dam entrance) between 11am and 1530.
no sign of forced entry, they either saw me put the code into the truck to unlock it, or used a slim jim to open the door.
they had time to go through the bags on site, as they left my truck keys on the rear passenger floormat, and they were buried deep in one of the bags that went missing, zipped up in a Black SHAW jacket, along with my photo id and Shaw Blackberry Bold 9000.

they took alot of useless things, yet were considerate enough to leave my keys
they ended up taking a bag full of electronic chargers and a small netbook with my weekend sledding pics(which i'd love to have back), a red nintendo DS, an old Dell Jukebox MP3 player(from like 2000), and plantronics headphones.

anyone seeing someone with a black SHAW jacket please report them to the local RCMP, as there is no Shaw services, or current Shaw employees in Revelstoke.
also took a BRIGHT ORANGE Troy Lee Designs Hat.

i would consider paying a substantial reward for the rest of the missing items, or for info leading to the recovery of the pictures and video off the harddrive of the Acer netbook.

anyone with info please call 204-979-5942 or the rcmp in town.
thanks
chris raffard

carguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wouldnt it be nice to stumble upon someone doing that one time. ohhh the possibilities

Just remember when the police show up and ask why you beat the living hell out of them just tell the cops all you did was use the minimum force necessary as they kept coming at you and you feared for your life! The police will smile along with you and the fckrs caught get some true payback.

Top Bottom