The > thta brand sucks thread<

Altapeet

Reaction score
The > that brand sucks thread<

I thought it might be useful to start a thread dedicated to slagging all brands other than the one you currently are in love with at this moment in time . Here is a chance to run your opponents machine into the ground.
So I will start things off , I currently ride a RMK 600 and therefore ,Doo sucks ,cat sucks , and especially Yamaha sleds suck ( I have a Yamaha quad so they are still good)
Let the games begin , now don't hold back ,slam em hard with lots of Tech talk too:d

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they all suck when they are broke down, and they are all great when your riding them in all the powder and blue bird skies! I have had them all but now I want a engine that lasts more than 2-3000 km so i bought a yamaha....yes they are heavy but that is why you run 300 HP! thay ALL have their bad points and they ALL have there good points......Just ride and be happy!

you want a bad sled....... go get a 91 Mach 1 ski-doo! heavy and sinks like a over weight Yamaha that has had extra heavy parts stuffed on it! this has got to be the worst sled. went ok on the flat land but made a good planter in the hills! oh and the V-max 4 from yamaha.....lol I need not say any more! lol.......wild cat from artic cat back in the late 80 with a short track! lol....every brand has their bad sleds! I think the worst sleds came from the late 80's earily 90's........heavy and no tracks! I bashed them all.....oh not a polaris......the 07-10 800 are the worse engine built today.....yes worse than the 900!

Smokey1

Reaction score
I just don't understand why anyone buys a 2 stroke anymore. I understand keeping up your old ones until they chit the bed, but apparently there are people out there buying brand new 2 strokes haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

stiz

Reaction score
Re: The > that brand sucks thread<

I thought it might be useful to start a thread dedicated to slagging all brands other than the one you currently are in love with at this moment in time . Here is a chance to run your opponents machine into the ground.
So I will start things off , I currently ride a RMK 600 and therefore ,Doo sucks ,cat sucks , and especially Yamaha sleds suck ( I have a Yamaha quad so they are still good)
Let the games begin , now don't hold back ,slam em hard with lots of Tech talk too:d[/QUOTE

i agree i ride a 900 RMK and a banshee

motomike450r

Reaction score
Ok. I'll play. The yamaha mountain max rules, light weight, floats well and effortlessly responsive in deep POW ,the 141 track makes it a high marking beast. The ski pop e tech is just an overrated bucket of bolts. :d:beer::beer:

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Polaris has been crapping the bed since 2005, going for a decade! Let's make a really light chick sled since we can't build a motor with a chit.

Arctic Cat almost went bankrupt and finally put out something worth riding in 2005. Now they are scared to change anything because they'll fawk up a good thing going.

Yamaha gets great mileage, too bad you have to spend $5000 on top of sticker price to be able to keep up with everybody else. I can ride for decades on the same engine, but is it ever boring.

Ski-Doo can't produce a working 1000, let alone a proper clutch. Gotta fawk around with clickers every time you go up a hill.

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am with overkill they all suck. How many people can buy a sled and leave it stock. NO ONE, they all need some sort of mod.

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A polaris guy starting a bashing thread......hmmm, should be interesting. I`m a doo guy so i can`t say a whole lot....still got a POS 07 summit sitting in the garage but the XP hasn`t come close to letting me down, YET.

Popo sucks, stock yamaha sucks, arctic crap sucks, that`s my contribution

booster101

Reaction score
lit my polaris on fire, blew up my rev, loved my 400 hp boosted rx-1, now loving my boosted m8. so that being said F#$# Polaris and doo

Taylzee

Reaction score
On the other side of the coin...what's good about them?
Cat - everything (except for the new chasis)
Yamaha - last forever if you ride like a wuss
Polaris/Doo - as my 2 year old daughter says "that's pretty"

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
doo for life as my buddy bryce says about guys having to use boost to go places on there sleds " oh look at me rubbing my p*ssy on my sweet turbo" lol had a cat that massive hood and engine bay is like riding on an old rmk just plain big and bulky had to sell that thing just felt wrong to ride! bought a doo in 08 an never looked back now riding an etec and loving beating up on the new cats and poos and well yamaha just sucks unless it is boosted sledding is funner when it takes all rider and some machine to get up a hill not vice versa lol just buggin ya turbo guys

OverBore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The polaris RMK from the mid 90's to current is a joke of a sled. Yamaha...... What is that. Artic Cat: I wish they stayed broke and went away.

H2O

Reaction score
Rode with three XPs yesterday in really deep snow...... unfortunatley they could never get to where the poos were and when we came down to check on them....... they couldn't even poach all the lines.

So XPs suck and Arctic cat is lacking ..... and Yamaha need 20,000 in mods to make it a runner.

Top Bottom