The maxwell thread

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
watch out joey's sister, maxwell gonna puss in u , and ur gonna swell up.
Now, not to biblical and chit, would that be Christ the 2nd if maxwell knocks sum chick up..

Technically wouoldn't she have to be a virgin both before and after?

HELLBILLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maxwell isn't god!!! I am!!! He wants to be me... He wants into my account even!!!! I am honored!!!! If you get in, just clean it up a little bit, don't piss on the floor, and bake some brownies for when I get back, and I may let you outside... Or, you can keep your greasy d!ckbeaters to yourself...

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maxwell isn't god!!! I am!!! He wants to be me... He wants into my account even!!!! I am honored!!!! If you get in, just clean it up a little bit, don't piss on the floor, and bake some brownies for when I get back, and I may let you outside... Or, you can keep your greasy d!ckbeaters to yourself...

HELL YA! maxwell man stay the hell away from me!!!!:mad:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I'm told those who do not believe and accept maxwell into thier heart will spend eternity in hell.... Just sayin...

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
Technically wouoldn't she have to be a virgin both before and after?

Geez, ur rite. But since he is new god, im sure he can bend sum rules.
Maybe he just has to give J's sister a wicked stare down and poof, prego!

Im ok with that, I frequent the place..... I have a chair and everything.

Really, i laid a deposit down yrs back when i sold my self asteem for a bucket of wings. I'll be the person givin every one who shows up to hell hi 5's.:d

HELLBILLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Geez, ur rite. But since he is new god, im sure he can bend sum rules.
Maybe he just has to give J's sister a wicked stare down and poof, prego!

Really, i laid a deposit down yrs back when i sold my self asteem for a bucket of wings. I'll be the person givin every one who shows up to hell hi 5's.:d

Can I get a "hell yeah?"

Top Bottom