The Hen House

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry Lady's.......

Bwahahahahahhahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today's Top Poster(s)
Quadtrash 668 (69) , polcat (31) , 94fordguy (21) , Mrs. Polcat (17) , stripe (14)

Mrs. Polcat will understand. LOL

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Happy monday... :)

Attachments

• good morning....gif
    good morning....gif
    95.3 KB · Views: 112

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought 4 different flavors of jello lastnight (lime, orange pineapple, watermelon and strawberry banana) and going to go look into either some malibu coconut rum or captain morgans parrot bay coconut.... mmm

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought 4 different flavors of jello lastnight (lime, orange pineapple, watermelon and strawberry banana) and going to go look into either some malibu coconut rum or captain morgans parrot bay coconut.... mmm

LOL we picked our kinds last night too!!! We are gonna make Malibu Blue and Strawberry Banana!!!

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2 sleeps for me then we are heading out thursday night but probably won't be there till the wee hours of friday morning 10 hour drive and we won't be leaving until 8pm Thurs night!! So excited gonna be a blast:beer::beer::beer::beer::d:d

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool i'm guessing we will be there around noon or just after on Friday, but i'm gonna be in Rocky early in the morning to go to the stinkin courthouse

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol bad lady dirt breaking the law!! Jk hope it turns out well!! Its just a bunch of chicks in our site lol well my mom and her friend and my sis and me and honda gurl so come on over for visit!! Ill be wandering around too so if I see you ill come say hi!!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol bad lady dirt breaking the law!! Jk hope it turns out well!! Its just a bunch of chicks in our site lol well my mom and her friend and my sis and me and honda gurl so come on over for visit!! Ill be wandering around too so if I see you ill come say hi!!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Oh ya stinkin female fish cops on a power trip.. write me up a violation because we were the only ones that stopped and didn't turn around and take off out of like 20 or so ppl, because we had insurance and registration, and so these dumb broads wave us over as we're driving up to the side of the road from the ditch to cross a bridge so we pull over and drive striaght up the middle of the gravel road exactly where they were standing and they slap me with a $250 ticket for riding on the road !!! Bullchit i say, so i'm fightin it to the bitter end, if they don't throw out that ticket i'll be seein them in court. damn..another trip to Rocky to go biking. lol.

Yeah i'm sure we'll see ya around for sure!

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
afternoon ladies!!

really enjoyed meeting some of you at the campout this wkd! :D sorry if any of you were there and I never found you :( it was such a quick trip! but next year I hope it to be longer and maybe we'll organize one day for a girls ride while were there, it's great terrain and good variety out there for sure!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
afternoon ladies!!

really enjoyed meeting some of you at the campout this wkd! :D sorry if any of you were there and I never found you :( it was such a quick trip! but next year I hope it to be longer and maybe we'll organize one day for a girls ride while were there, it's great terrain and good variety out there for sure!

X2!:d

sumsupport

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
afternoon ladies!!

I felt the same, I'm not sure how I spent the weekend but didn't manage to get over to see all of you girls! Next time :d:beer:

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mornin' ya'll!!!
Wow! It's been a while since anyone was in here! :shrug:
Great to see the sun this morning!
:sun:

Top Bottom