the great long weekend dilemma

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
after another 4 day binge the age old question arises........beer or water......beer or water........ good thing there is water in beer....

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
after another 4 day binge the age old question arises........beer or water......beer or water........ good thing there is water in beer....

Do you have any IDEA what fish DO in the water......Beer

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
sometimes i feel really bad in the morning after I drink alot of beer......then after I decide to have a beer, even though i feel terrible, suddenly i feel better and like beer again....

so i choose beer as well

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Cliff Clavin's Theory of Beer

"A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. When the herd is hunted, the slow and weak at the back are killed first. The speed and health of the herd keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.

"In the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as its slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. Naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first.

"In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers."

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im not much of a beer drinker, i prefer the good stuff but when it comes to chosing from the mistery fluid that come out of the taps here in edmonton and a nice, ice cold glass of liquid refressment:beer:
my choice is... BEER

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I did beer most of the weekend.Sunday eve was cold(and we were almost out of beer!)so we drank WAY too much whiskry!!:eek::eek:

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ummmm....whisky...yeeemmm

wtf too much wishkey,,, thats like to much sex or too much money, or too many days off, starting to shake........slurp slurp slurp,......ok just consulted with Captin Morgan, and he aint happy cause i had to tell him i still prefer Dr Gibsons over him,.... specially after i our cold weekend in 5th wheel together... he was good for me at the time but he makes me hurt the next day....lol...

ps water is for fish, beer is for horses, whiskey is for men.............

course just my opinion......

T

Top Bottom