The Cat Hood

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you looking for custom work or something stock. If stock you could go with one of those newer "Air Cat" decals. I'm of the opionion to usually keep it simple, or if your going custom you better go all out. I had Mitch at Just Cuz Customs paint my hood. Pictures do not do the colour justice. He has done some custom hood work for others as well. Great guy to deal with. Check out the CF/M hood he did. Grey parts are clear!! I sa it in the shop, looked amazing.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey Kittyboy: Could Always Get The Words "ski-doo In Training", Or "ski-doo Wannabe", Or Maybe Just "ski-doo" On The Hood. As For The Pic, Yea, I Agree...looks More Like A '70's Velvet Painting. Seriously Though, What About A "kat" Skeleton Ripping Through The Hood???

MISSED YOU MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL! LMAO!
catmando!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey Cat, try Mitch at Jus Cuz Customs, (91 street and 56 ave, just down from Argyl motor sports beside truck acc. place) he did my rev hood and it is sick!! if I could figure out how to post pics I would.Awesome job done right the first time, tell him Dennis sent you.

I will drop by and see him this week,Thanks for the info,Your hood is sick dude!
catmando!

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey dennis how well do you know mitch? I know jeremy the owner real well, worked with him at reid built . I'm a framer same as him.

.08rider

Reaction score
Hey Crow,
I met Mitch at his shop about a two months ago, I found him on the internet when I was looking for someone to do my hood. He really was the real deal, he spent the time with me to make sure he could give me what I wanted, I am also a framer and he talked about his partner alot when I was there. If you look at the artwork he did for me you will see the skeleton is holding a "STILETTO" hammer, it was important to him to incorperate something from me and he used my hammer to do that. Mitch to me is a great artist, and am trying to get his artwork out here because he is that good! Are you looking for work???

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jeremy wants him to paint my bike got a 2006 Boulevard c90t want ghost flames on tank and fenders, looking at your flames i'm ready to let him do it.
oh and......you must be a *RICH* framer to afford a $325 hammer....lol

.08rider

Reaction score
I do pretty well, been framing for 18 years , I have a crew of 16 men right now, always looking for some good help. Bought my lead hand a brand Polaris 159" last march for a bonus, and i have taken him to the mountains on "ALL" expence's paid trips many times last year and allready four this year.

Top Bottom