The Calgary Flamers????? Opinions pleeze. SMACKTALK

G

Guest1

Fab you still have to tell me who you pick how can you bet someone without a team

:rolleyes:

Sure you can ... I am betting they don't win the SC ... you are saying they will (which means they have to make the final ;) ) ... NUFF SAID

G

Guest1

ok what are we betting??? i dont even know you bigfoot says to watch out is that true???:d:beer:

Not to worry CA I am your BRUNKLE ADOLF no need to WATCH out ;)

The BET is the Boston Bruins won't win the Stanley Cup this year. The stakes are a 26 of 18 year old Glenlivet for me to a 26 of Gib's Finest for you (I think that is what you wanted as per you're CHITBOX post the other night).

LOSER will mail the bottle out to the WINNER within 2 weeks of outcome of the bet ( I like to drink alone :p ).

Let me know.

OVER!!!

Last edited:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Okay now that this is a confirmed bet......All I can say is WOW WHAT JUST HAPPENED HERE!!!

G

Guest1

Lou proved it again last night ... he can't win the one that counts and he is at best playing with a 2nd round team :p

G

Guest1

Keenan released from the Cowtown Flames today at 4:00

Now hopefully SUTTER will release Playfair and Preston then himself :rant:

OVER!!!

ps...bring in Kiso as GM and Lowry and Otto as the new coaching staff so they can go out and get a good back-up tender and then trade some of the deadwood on skates :d

Top Bottom