Thanksgiving weekend ride?

rsw84

Reaction score
We were wondering about coming up there to ride and if there was remotely any snow>? Little early im sure but thers an unscratchable itch that can only be cured by one thing

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not a chance, anyone who says they went for a ride in Oct. needs to define what they consider a ride.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to wet the sliders. Only 10 inches at Bell cabin so not much of a ride.

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
any day of trying to sled is better than any day working . BBtoys let me know when there is 12" i'm jonesing for anykind of riding. No matter how good or bad. So long as it is on snow and i'm out of the bosses reach.
Woooooo let it snow

rsw84

Reaction score
i like the way you think rusty....... wouldnt it be nice to go to that sled show and have a couple tanks a fuel burnt up already..... yayaaa....... we are going next weekend regardless so if yer up for it lemme know

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
any day of trying to sled is better than any day working . BBtoys let me know when there is 12" i'm jonesing for anykind of riding. No matter how good or bad. So long as it is on snow and i'm out of the bosses reach.
Woooooo let it snow

BBtoys is up for a ride right now.. Headed to the meadows ob bell as they were told that there was like 1ft up there.. he should be postin pics tonight of his sled with snow on it.. And it is currently snowing up in the hills when i went out and looked a short bit ago.. .And man it's cold here..

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
BBtoys is up for a ride right now.. Headed to the meadows ob bell as they were told that there was like 1ft up there.. he should be postin pics tonight of his sled with snow on it.. And it is currently snowing up in the hills when i went out and looked a short bit ago.. .And man it's cold here..

you didn't go up with him Glen? I thought you'd be all over that!

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you didn't go up with him Glen? I thought you'd be all over that!

To busy workin on the new shop.. got the new siding on today and some more stuff organized.. Otherwise yah i would have liked to but i prefer to have more snow..

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Woooooo let it snow

Check out their pictures under "First Ride of the Year". Not a huge amount of snow, but they had a blast !!!

derekantoniuk

Reaction score
hey Ryan its Derek antoniuk here. talking to murray today and he wants me to tag along with you guys. so i will try to convince the rents and hope to get a ride in with you guys...how did you like racing downtown...haha

Top Bottom