Thanks to the a$$holes that stole our gas at the morresey staging area

JONSHOW

Reaction score
Re: Thanks to the assholes that stole our gas at the morresey staging area

Might as well try to stop the BS with the low life thieves and BATE them !! Jerry can of ****ty gas sounds just right for them
Water freezes.
Alcohol/Methanol throws off the smell.
Sugar dissolves nicely in gasoline.
Pretty sure it has no smell...
1 pound in a 20L jerry can oughtta do.

getoan

Reaction score

1 pound in 20L hahahahaha **** yeah cement that ****ers motor! Hate thieves...
Water freezes.

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

that sucks trev. didnt sound like you had a great day to start with and then this. hope it gets better for your birthday old balls.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

Yes, bait is always good. Most days the water in the gas would freeze, so as mentioned above, it has to be another medium. Sugar sounds like it would work well. Friggin' low life's enyways!

Hope you had a happy birthday anyways Trevor. It was only a jug of gas and I am sure it could have been a lot worse......:d

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yes, bait is always good. Most days the water in the gas would freeze, so as mentioned above, it has to be another medium. Sugar sounds like it would work well. Friggin' low life's enyways!

Hope you had a happy birthday anyways Trevor. It was only a jug of gas and I am sure it could have been a lot worse......:d

yes agree It was only a jug of gas what $20, definitely not the end of the world. seen gas disapear on the hill, count yourself lucky. if you get this up set over $20 worth of gas, your in for a world of hurt when you really get stuff stolen.

I always leave thieves a bit of "mixed gas". liter of gas and a bottle of windshield antifreeze usually does the trick in winter

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

yes agree It was only a jug of gas what $20, definitely not the end of the world. seen gas disapear on the hill, count yourself lucky. if you get this up set over $20 worth of gas, your in for a world of hurt when you really get stuff stolen.

I always leave thieves a bit of "mixed gas". liter of gas and a bottle of windshield antifreeze usually does the trick in winter

No disrspect but if it was your gas you'd probably be pissed. It's not the amount but the principle, let's not forget that. one of the reasons we stopped riding out of morrissey. One day it's $20 in gas, next its a cover or a ramp. Maybe this guy isn't th one who's going to be in for a world of hurt someday, if someone puts their hands on the wrong persons stuff and winds up with 1/2 dozen pissed off sledders around them.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

No disrspect but if it was your gas you'd probably be pissed. It's not the amount but the principle, let's not forget that. one of the reasons we stopped riding out of morrissey. One day it's $20 in gas, next its a cover or a ramp. Maybe this guy isn't th one who's going to be in for a world of hurt someday, if someone puts their hands on the wrong persons stuff and winds up with 1/2 dozen pissed off sledders around them.

none taken. it has become part of owning stuff, someone wants it, not much you can do. be glad it was only $20

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com

How many out there have had their jerry cans emptied at the fuel drops. Nothing like a bluebird day with 3ft+ fresh pow and no fuel :(

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

How many out there have had their jerry cans emptied at the fuel drops. Nothing like a bluebird day with 3ft+ fresh pow and no fuel :(

now that would pizz a guy off!

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Steal my gas, steal my propane, at least bring back my can or bottle.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score

simple principle.....Dont touch other peoples chit...Not hard i dont think,,just wait till someone gets the wheels beat off them for doing something ,and if you absolutely need the gas .leave a note or cash or whatever to make it right

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

This is why I take my jerry can with me everywhere I go. Yeah the extra weight sucks a bit but at least I know I have spare fuel if/when I need it. It's a bummer that you can't trust anyone anymore

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sorry to hear this! One of the reasons I have always loved Fernie is that our stuff always has stayed put!

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yea the 20 bucks isn't the point, it's just the principle. And things went much better today. Couple feet of fresh and no tracks in a secret little spot.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Water freezes.

Sugar in gasoline won't do much of anything, that's an old myth and one of my favorite one to show new mechanic's at the shop on one of our test mule.
We've tested this myth over and over and never has a motor been hurt from it.
The worst that happen's is the motor run's out of fuel because the sugar plugs up the fuel filter and you need A LOT of sugar to do that. Though it's a bitch to clean out hahaha

Best thing to do is don't leave your stuff laying around, out of site out of mind. Yes it really suck to have your thing's taken but it's nothing new in a public area.
Thieve are among us all day long, bet we even ride with some.
If you think this is bad, try going to a ski hill, you pretty much have to lock every thing down or you might just be buying new gear by the end of the day.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It will plug up the pre filter for the fuel pump and cost them a fuel pump asmb if it's a newer vehicle

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

simple principle.....Dont touch other peoples chit...Not hard i dont think,,just wait till someone gets the wheels beat off them for doing something ,and if you absolutely need the gas .leave a note or cash or whatever to make it right

That happened to us in Valemount a bunch of years ago...was pulling my fifth wheel open deck trailer with 6 sleds, with 6 or 8 jerry cans strapped down on the neck. I noticed the straps hanging in the morning, climbed up, and 3 cans were empty...pissed me off, but at least they took the time to put the cans back. Went to jump in the truck, and there was a $100 bill tucked into the door handle along with a note....buddy was driving through town last night, everything was closed, and he was out of fuel. That was way back in the gool ol' days when people were a little less douchier.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My uncle had his jerry can emptied out at the cabin 5 years back, they left 20 bucks for the fuel. We weren't super happy about it. Can't remember if we got back to the trucks with out pulling the machine. We were all pretty low on fuel on the way back because of it.

Top Bottom