Texas hold`em game

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish i could have gotten in on that game last night but for some reason i could'nt get onto the website. Anyone else with this problem? I could get onto any other website except snowandmud.
The site was probably doing its back up when you tried to get on.

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you able to just watch the goings on or do you have to take up space to see?
You would take up a seat but you don`t have to play. But then someone who wants to play wouldn`t be able to if the table is full.

Last edited by a moderator:

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you able to just watch the goings on or do you have to take up space to see?
If you want you can come over to my place and fetch me drinks and snacks while I`m playing. That way you can watch and I don`t have to get up,lol. And yes I could have put this in the last post but I`m trying to get more $$$$.

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
catmando had a few good hands as did joni....bbtoys was also cheating with 4xtrem........... i played fair and won only 3000. pissed off :)

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Stayed on for about an hour and a half,needed beauty sleep desperatly LOL!
Was fun,will do it again!
catmando!

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
all I did was contribute to everyone elses fat piles of chips. Need better dealers or a new deck. Cuz the cards were broken! Can't make the game tonight got hockey, I would skip it but I stand between the posts, so I think I would be missed if I didn't show.

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
jeez tab. hope you play hockey better than holdem.............:lol:

Nope, 14- 7, Boy do we suck farts. I will save you fine gentleman the delay in poker and just transfer my funds to you when you are playing. As I play hockey much like poker.... Pretty much just flop! I think I would have rathered to play with you guys cuz then I wouldn't feel as old as I feel right now.:D

jono.2

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
4extreme: what happened to all of your money? who stole it from you? we can only help you if you give us names!!!

Top Bottom