Telus and what I would like to do with their phone...

stuckenough

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I must be a sucker for punishment. I've been with Telus since they've had cell phones and every year I threaten to drop their sorry asses and never do.
They do have crappy service and don't care...that's the issue, they just don't give a $hit.
Probably eve Darren Entwhistle uses another provider.:rant:

scrapmaster

Reaction score
i made the switch from telus just out of spite, around here (edson) my bell seems to do better then telus and anyone with rogers seems to have the worst of it, if thats any help

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was with TELUS a while back,.. sucky service and good phones, then I went with BELL, better service, but sucky phones. switched back to TELUS, better service and good phones. I still HATE TELUS!

What pisses me off is you can be talking and BAM! your signal is gone, or better yet you just sent a text message and 10sec later you send another one and it won't go through,.. you have to move 5ft to the side for it to work, that really pisses me off,...

Or how about this,.. you receive one text message at say 10am,.. and over the course of the day you again receive the SAME duplicate message 5 times more,.. WTF!!

Does anyone know how that new company Globalive is doing so far?

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Telus does suck for sure...but I think they are all the same. I looked into Bell and anyone that says they get better service is full of it unless they mean customer service...lol. There are no Bell towers out west they are piggybacked off telus so maybe you are paying Bell but you are still getting telus service...lol. I also say give me back my bag phone.

drford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HATE TELUS BUT ANY FRIENDS LOCALLY HERE HAVE SAME ISSUES UP NORTH I HAVE A CRACK BERRY STORM PHONE HAS BEEN OK BUT ANY PROBLEM I HAD THEY WANT MONEY TO UGRADE ME TO A STORM 2 AND WAS TOLD UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WOULD A STORM 2 BE A FREE UGRADE TO ANYONE BUT MY COUSIN GOT A FREE ONE FROM TELUS AND NO CONTRACT WAS DUE HIS PHONE WAS A POS CONSTANTLY CRASHING WORSE THAN MINE BUT HE BEETCHED IT THEM INFRONT OF ME AND GOT NEW PHONE grrrrrrrrrrrr TELUS SUCKS WE NEED MORE OPTIONS HERE

carguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Telus generally sucks, their customer service is crap because there really is no competition. That said, they still have the best coverage in the province of Alberta.

Contact Telus Loyalty & Retention department to deal with your problems. Call any telus service number and ask to speak to Loyalty & Retention...and don't let the person on the other end try to keep you from L&R.

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I would love to take my cell phone and shove it up one of the upper managements you know what.
Ever since analog has been discontinued service as gone to shat.
Lost calls, calls dropped and no service should be their slogan. Pay 500.00 for boosters, etc and still crap.
I sure miss my old bag phone, didn't matter where you were, you could get out.
Been with Telus for a long time, think its time to switch to perhaps Bell, maybe not any better, but screw Telus, gave them enough money over the years.
Sorry for the rant, just venting after trying to call home, "Hello, Hello can you hear me, yeah, ahh no, what you say?" " Awww frig", hang up.
I would like to call customer service, but feel bad cussing at them, just would like to take my phone and perhaps throw it at the CEO or somebody.
Rant over and out.
:mad:

i feel your pain bother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

got the Iphone, all its good for is the appz cause you cant get any 3G service anywhere. just an expensive paperweight (like a stock yamaha)

what about their service map of bc/ab/sk you see in their stores. i would like to redraw their service area for them.

Mayfly

Reaction score
They do have a monopoly, I want to call them today, but will probably get halfway through my rant and my call will get dropped. Then its press #1 for English, press #? for sales, .... Be advised that our operators are extremely busy and we will get to you at the first available free operator... call was lost.ahhhhh...fug
Thanks fellow sledders, bring back the 3W analog bag phones.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I made the switch from Bell to Telus, my bf and I are on an account together and our phone bill together is as much as mine was by myself on Bell! And I didn't even have a crackberry then. By the way, does anyone have any suggestions of how to squeeze a new blackberry (with the track pad instead of trackball) out of Telus mid contract, free or even partial price..I'm sick of these trackballs, and my current one is just starting to chit the bed all together, won't hold a charge etc...?

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
is noticing retodd is hiding from this thread

PSSSSSSTTTTTTT................ RETODD works for said communications company.... it's his job to keep the network trouble free......Maybe he is spending too much time on here and not enough time maintaining the network....

Just sayin................:d

Top Bottom