WANNA RIDE GIVE A CALL 403 337 1961.NOT ONLY A MEMBER BUT PRESIDENT
CAN'T SIT ANY LONGER
BRAAAAAAP BRAAAAP
:d

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me no work, no EI. Anyone want to join my team, HaH HaH Doe

how much do ya pay??? I like no wrok with pay and I am very good at it... are ya hiring?

p.s. EI gets an extra five weeks pay now with the new budget, you good for a while now Carbon.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
come on, twist it modman, BRAAAAAAAAAAPP ssssssspppppkkkkkk ooops top end gone on my turbo... now its $$$$$$$$$$$$$$, lol, top end all good...

LMAO!!!

Here's the Turbo.......(quick spool)...spool......BRAAA(miss)AAAA(miss)AAAA(miss)AAAA(miss miss)AAAA(miss)AAAA(miss)AAAA(miss miss)PPPPPPP!!!

:D

Or maybe you fixed it??? Hope so.

More snow now and things have settled, next time we go she will be WFO (no fear of hitting stumps).... I've got the other sleds seat on now, should have it out the next time, kinda scared to go WFO... LOL!!!. Gone to BC this weekend to ride, will be working in the other sled on the 7th.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LMAO!!!

Here's the Turbo.......(quick spool)...spool......BRAAA(miss)AAAA(miss)AAAA(miss)AAAA(miss miss)AAAA(miss)AAAA(miss)AAAA(miss miss)PPPPPPP!!!

:D

Or maybe you fixed it??? Hope so.

More snow now and things have settled, next time we go she will be WFO (no fear of hitting stumps).... I've got the other sleds seat on now, should have it out the next time, kinda scared to go WFO... LOL!!!. Gone to BC this weekend to ride, will be working in the other sled on the 7th.

you described it better than me my friend,lmao,, yes we will hit the hills again cant wait, maybe another sunday trip to corbin/fernie area, you know where some goods are down that way I believe..
be safe see ya soon. and stay in touch.

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah this workin' fer a livin' sucks man !!! Too hot over here in the desert :eek:

You guys around Golden in the next cpl weeks?
Should be home on the 3rd or 4th & looking to ride soon after that for a few days then out to Sicamous to Rene's place after the 22nd.

Cheers:beer:
RN

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah this workin' fer a livin' sucks man !!! Too hot over here in the desert :eek:

You guys around Golden in the next cpl weeks?
Should be home on the 3rd or 4th & looking to ride soon after that for a few days then out to Sicamous to Rene's place after the 22nd.

Cheers:beer:
RN

RN, Where are you? Brooks or Middle East??!!!:eek::eek:

rapptorracing

Reaction score
how much do ya pay??? I like no wrok with pay and I am very good at it... are ya hiring?

p.s. EI gets an extra five weeks pay now with the new budget, you good for a while now Carbon.

Always hiring, always looking for work. I pay half, half of 0=0, learned that in skoowl. Anyone need a house built?

Heading out to Golden tommorrow if anyone wants to meet for a ride Friday let me know

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry never got back to anyone,computer gave me troubles...and then I punched it.going to mountains this weekend.revy was thinking.Thanks for all replies and feel free to call I don.t have computer right now.

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
waiting for my e.i too lol, hope she comes soon this sitting at home does suck and sucks bad. i think we might head out to radium for 2 days, not %100 sure yet will keep ya posted,

reaper020

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am on Ei too should be great for sledding but I am so fuggin broke. never thought I would say can't wait to get back to work.

Last edited by a moderator:

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i hear ya on that, i cant even take the bottles back to fund a tank of fuel lol, anyone in calgary looking for a mechanic to fix stuff for cash i can help,

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shiznattttt1100000!!!

We'll have to get you out on the snowboard if the snow sucks =) If we make some plans for this weekend I'll bring a board or two. If conditions blow it might be fun to just head down the hill on the bamboo.

Top Bottom