Tax questions

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So this morning I sat down to answer questions on my tax papers. On the last page I run across a question and I'm still wondering what the hell it has to do with my taxes?

What does the last question in the picture have to do with my taxes? Its no wonder nobody likes this sh!t

uploadfromtaptalk1391358915620.jpg

Chances are good I should be working!

Vipertonytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just write down in bold letters "ISNT MY TAX MONEY ALREADY A DONATION TO THE FEDERAL ELECTION CAMPAIGN??? FML" LOL

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Donation must be a 100% write off. You donate $3.00 and they give you $3.00 more on your return. Or just transfer 3 government dollars to the Presidential campaign.... seems crooked.

mathrulz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't electoral candidates have to campaign themselves, independently, raising their own money? Or at least in theory anyway? I wonder who's campaign this goes towards? At least Obama is done soon anyway!

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Donation must be a 100% write off. You donate $3.00 and they give you $3.00 more on your return. Or just transfer 3 government dollars to the Presidential campaign.... seems crooked.

Doesn't a 100% write off mean that if you donate $3.00 you get $100 of the taxes back on $3.00? ...as far as I know "write off" doesn't mean "free".

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well actually I don't care if I'm audited. If you do business honestly there's no worry about being audited.

Isn't doing business honestly and getting what you deserve on your tax return mutually exclusive?

Top Bottom