Tattoos

Throttle*Queen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya no kidding, my uncle had a bulldogs head covered up with a bears head and you can still see every line from the old tattoo! They really did a good job on yours! Mayb ill look at going there for my next one...

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I need help!! I need the name of some tattoo places In Calgary to check when I am there tomorrow!

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya we went to 10 places in Calgary yesterday and NONE of them jumped out. We are heading to Edmonton tomorrow. I want to go to Seven Beckham but he is not booking until 2012. So I am going to try Atomic and Urge 2. And if they dont really jump out either...I guess I will wait til Seven can get me in! lol

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am tattooless, but if I were to get one, I think I would get an "M" on each ass cheek, it would spell MoM. If I did a handstand, it would spell WoW.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Thanks. Its amazing how such a crappy tat, turned into this. I love it. :d

Personally I thought it was awesome.... the new one looks good but my preferance is with the original......

Then again I have been accused of being strange......

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The place I had my tattoo done has posted the before, during and after pics of my leg, as well as many more pieces of work on their Facebook page. I will try to add the link, not sure if Im doing it right, hope so. Go check it out. A lot more picture of her work on Facebook than the web site. She does amazing work. :d

Welcome to Facebook | Facebook

Last edited:

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya we went to 10 places in Calgary yesterday and NONE of them jumped out. We are heading to Edmonton tomorrow. I want to go to Seven Beckham but he is not booking until 2012. So I am going to try Atomic and Urge 2. And if they dont really jump out either...I guess I will wait til Seven can get me in! lol

seven does very good work!!!! but not cheap, you pay for top notch art!!! cheers:beer:!

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only place that really jumped out in Edmonton was Atomic. I didnt see anything I liked at Bittersweet. Gonna go check out some in Red Deer and then maybe off to Vegas??? LOL

tbosch

Reaction score
I had my last one done at Immaculate Concepts in calgary. They did a wicked job on mine and were great guys to deal with. My buddy had a full back piece done prior to mine being done and it is to date one of the most detailed tattoos i've ever seen. They are sometimes very back logged but very worth the wait IMO. Heres their link.

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes James Tex has some good stuff....I may venture back down there again.

Didnt see anything at I.C

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tatoo.jpg

tatoo2.jpg Todays work. Proably get some shading done later and thinking about something to wrap over both shoulders

Top Bottom