Tattoos

dbar7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks Dude.. baisically just gonna put a bonzai tree on the otherside and do a whole lot of shading... ill post pics when thats done.. hopefully late next week

KawisakiRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My first tattoo, just got it on vacay in Palm Springs. My three daughters names, sorry for the blood this was right after I took of the bandage.
Tatto.jpg Tatto2.jpg

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cover up...had panther on my back from homemade gun in high school
and be gentle with physique comments...(quit smoking is my excuse)

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 1,189
  • photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 1,183
Last edited:

AprilO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 5. I got my first one when I was 18 and my last two I just got a few months ago on my forearms. They say "Alis Volat Propriis" Latin for "she flies with her own wings" and "Aut viam inveniam aut faciam" Latin for "Either I will find a way or make one" sometimes, I look at my arms and forget that they are there! The other ones can be hidden with pants and a t-shirt. I am definetly going back for more! I'm addicted and so is my boyfriend with 12 tattoos! :)You only live once and I find they don't carry the bad stigma so much as they once used to!

Polarisgurl500

Reaction score
Here is my tattoo that I just got done New Year's Eve. In the middle of the scroll is going to be the original spelling of my last in Ireland. This is my second one.

Attachments

• 270.jpg
    270.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 990

Polarisgurl500

Reaction score
I have on my lower back Cowgirl. It is just in black lettering. A nice name from a crew I use to work with. Great group of guys.

machz69

Reaction score
Hehe.. Kool, I have two, Chinese writting down the back of my left arm and a tribal band on my right

Last edited:

lbartels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went for a consultation today for my 4th. going to a new guy, i got the first 3 from 1 person, this'll turn out great again im sure.

machz69

Reaction score
Now you guys got me in trouble. My wife came on here and saw my post and now she wants another one. She has two now and we made a deal that we would each get two max. She has a tribal on her lower back wich is real nice but her second tat was not a good choice, at the time she thought it was what she wanted but now...not so much..haha.. She even tells me that she will get that one removed so she can get a new one....lol.. Got to love her.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im full of em BUT I need to get some pics 1st and post em ;) left sleeved and right on its way, chest nxt, back l8r, etc etc haha

Top Bottom