T3 limited production?

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Posted on Snowest. Anyone know if true or false.
Sounds like bull **** to me but who knows.

I was just told from a reliable source that the rumor has it (reliable rumor, lol) that Skidoo only planned on building a limited number of T3 sleds. (1000.) And that they may have to build more or just cap the amount sold. Get em checked quick, we may not be able to get them come the snowcheck deadline!

If this has been posted in one of the 1000 T3 threads, feel free to delete.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Posted on Snowest. Anyone know if true or false.
Sounds like bull **** to me but who knows.

I was just told from a reliable source that the rumor has it (reliable rumor, lol) that Skidoo only planned on building a limited number of T3 sleds. (1000.) And that they may have to build more or just cap the amount sold. Get em checked quick, we may not be able to get them come the snowcheck deadline!

If this has been posted in one of the 1000 T3 threads, feel free to delete.
In my knowledge on this over the years they may say they are building only so many but not everyone that is checking a new sled this year are buying the T3. I think there will be enough for everyone that wants one. They told us in 08 the XP was going to be limited but all of us dealers at the time sold way more than we ordered and got them. The RT 1000's were limited in 2005............thank god!

kakwa climber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In my knowledge on this over the years they may say they are building only so many but not everyone that is checking a new sled this year are buying the T3. I think there will be enough for everyone that wants one. They told us in 08 the XP was going to be limited but all of us dealers at the time sold way more than we ordered and got them. The RT 1000's were limited in 2005............thank god!

Hahlaluja

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't even be worth the run to make only 1000 or a limited edition. The risk of losing sales would be detrimental also.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cant see it. so there letting the dealers go nuts on snowchecks but then what happens when everyone sells there old sleds fall comes around...sorry heres a 163 SP? dont think so.

sounds like maybe a sales ploy at a dealership to scare someone into snowchecking. get them now before there all gone LOLOLOL

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn't they say this about the etec800 in 2011?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom