Switchback assault running boards

Shawnrobert

Reaction score
Anybody got a fix for sba running boards. Mine is cracked off in both places where it bolts together by your feet. I got the new replacement support but not sure what to do about the other piece. Don't look like it can be replaced

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try b&m fabrications. Really nice boards as well. Not quite as costly as skinz
I had some for sba but sold them all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are a few threads on snowest by manufacturers that came out with boards for the SBA 144.

Shawnrobert

Reaction score
The biggest problem I got is where the runner board bolts up at the front. The tab is broke off on the snowmobile side on the footwell. Not the running board side. I was hoping there was some type of fix for this like another size tube you can slip over the old one that can be bolted on or riveted. Looks like that tube is all one piece and can't be removed

Last edited:

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is all one piece and it can be removed and replaced. Called the rear frame tube assembly p#1017701 (that is for an '11 sba, not sure what year yours is but probably the same part). It is pricey and a lot of work to change! I did one on my pro rmk last year.

Shawnrobert

Reaction score
I figured by now there would be an easy fix out there like something made out of one size bigger pipe that can slip on over the old piece and bolt up. I guess I will have to make up something

Top Bottom