Swap meet and Show and Shine in Red Deer!

modcat

Cycle Works- Red Deer
Reaction score
I'll open the doors at 8am on Saturday for those who can't make it Friday night. If you want to sell your sled, pay $10. But you are responsible for your own stuff. Bring your own cash float, you sell your own sled etc... We are just providing the venue. We cannot finance your unit for you either. So I would suggest not taking personal cheques unless you know the buyer really well.

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many people are signed up for having a table for parts? I'm hoping for a good showing!

modcat

Cycle Works- Red Deer
Reaction score
So far there is about 10-12 tables spoken for and half a dozen sleds for sale. There are 2 Chris' working at Cycle Works now. New ownership and management, so if you have hurt feelings from the past, come check out the new atmosphere. Feel free to pm me anytime. Thanks for the support so far. I would really like a huge showing for this.

modcat

Cycle Works- Red Deer
Reaction score
The local Snowmobile clubs will be there selling ASA memberships. Get them before the price goes up. Please register before October 20th as I need to reserve the tables. Thanks everyone.

modcat

Cycle Works- Red Deer
Reaction score
Just a reminder, the Swap Meet is coming up quick! Please let me know if you plan on having a table as I need to book in advance! Cheers

Bllrdr

Reaction score
I have a 2010 Arctic Cat M8 Sno Pro 162" for sale and would like to bring it to the swap. Will there be any issues if I sell it first and cancel? Do we need to pay $10 in advance to reserve a spot or is it due when we show up?

modcat

Cycle Works- Red Deer
Reaction score
Pay your $10 at the door! Should be great weather, see you all there!

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might need a whole table now I picked up a 99 Powder Special 700 to part out. Almost everything except the track and air box available. Complete reverse chain case! Motor seize mag side piston cylinder doesn't look too bad.

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's the total on tables so far? I will have a complete list of all the parts with me and the ones I won't have room for posted up tonight.

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's the total on tables so far? I will have a complete list of all the parts with me and the ones I won't have room for posted up tonight.

Here's the parts list that I will have for the swap meet prices are obo so feel free to make some offers. There's also a m1000 I am parting out I just haven't had time to take all the parts off of it.

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So far there is about 10-12 tables spoken for and half a dozen sleds for sale. There are 2 Chris' working at Cycle Works now. New ownership and management, so if you have hurt feelings from the past, come check out the new atmosphere. Feel free to pm me anytime. Thanks for the support so far. I would really like a huge showing for this.

ha.. U wangled yourself into a position throwing people under the bus!

modcat

Cycle Works- Red Deer
Reaction score
Maybe you should get all your facts straight Kibbles!

Top Bottom