Swan Hills has it melted yet?

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any one know how the snow is in the Swan Hills/ Fort Assiniboine area is for tomorrow(easter friday):D

Honda619

Reaction score
I was just up there 2 days ago for work. Lots of snow left around Swan Hills - have fun

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup there is lots of snow still, got a little greasy today, packs up very quickly and caused two smoked belts, was still a great day to sled.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
My buddy from Legal phoned me yesterday said come on out there is lots of snow left in the fields and in the afternoon when it warms up the crust turns soft and he says its a blast.........likely headed there this afternoon,will post a pic or two!
With that being said Im sure Swan Hills would be a blast!
catmando!

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have a Yamaha 2 up 4 stroke the morning snow was great, but in the afternoon the snow was so mushy and it would pack quick that driving a heavy sled is not fun. However the ones riding the lighter regular sleds were having a blast!!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Put on some miles out there in Legal,surprising how many sleds we seen,was definatly some deep pockets in the trees but didnt warm up enough to eliminate all the crust but was fun none the less. Once again Im done local riding,LOL! This time for sure unless we get a couple more feet which we all know can happen in Alberta!Will post a couple pics later!
catmando!

Top Bottom