Sunburn

FTBeaver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I am up way too early because of my own stupidity. I burnt my shoulders really good yesterday and now I can't sleep. I guess I need to break out the sun screen and wear more than just a wife beater for doing yard work. The windy conditions helped mask how bad it was getting. I even came in at lunchtime with plans of putting the sunscreen on but forgot and now my shoulders glow in the dark they are so red. I usually burn at least once every year but haven't had one this bad in years.

I plan to get lotion with aloe later today, I guess I am just curious to hear what other people do for sunburns? Or am I the only idiot left that doesn't use sunscreen as often as I should?

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I always burn 1st thing of the season just to remind myself its time to start wearing sunscreen. But I always figured if I was dumb enough to get burnt that bad I will have to deal with the pain. the pain usually only lasts a week to 10 days anyways.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my face peeled big time from sledding last Tuesday........but it was worth it! lol I hate wearing sunscreen......it feels to oily......now that i have a base coat.....I should be good for this tuesadys ride in the snow!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rock the SPF 70...I'm as white as white gets and sunburn pretty quick. my kid calls me casper....little fawker

benclaluna450r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sunscreen what is this sunscreen you guys talk about hahaha. I have only every burnt once in my life down at Newell lake a few years ago never use sunscreen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best thing for sunburn is natural plain yogurt put in on when its nice and cold no joke.

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i've heard that vinegar is suppose to take the sting out of a burn and prevent blistering. never tried it though.

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use cool jel. Works great and gets rid of blisters(most of my sunburns end up as second degree burns) Plus it is free from our first aid cabinet at work:d

Top Bottom