GaiaGPS

vanislerev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On your phone go to settings, then account. The default Sharing setting has either public, or private for options. You want to leave sync on as thats what allows you to see your saved information on multiple devices of your own. You can also click on a saved track and choose its setting there on a case by case basis also

crashidy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On your phone go to settings, then account. The default Sharing setting has either public, or private for options. You want to leave sync on as thats what allows you to see your saved information on multiple devices of your own. You can also click on a saved track and choose its setting there on a case by case basis also
Interesting. Looking on my phone I be fine have those options. I'm on a free version though.

cdnredneck_t3

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
East of the Rockies and west of the rest.
So I did some more playing around with the app. In settings, experimental features you can enable 3D on Android. Some maps are better than others with the paid version. The Backroads and satellite seem to be the best.

Screenshot_20220201-091014.png
Screenshot_20220201-090922.png
Screenshot_20220201-090950.png

cdnredneck_t3

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahaha............interesting. Been gone for into 3 winters and my honey holes are still being given out!!

Doesn't bother me a bit anymore. Keep on riding the good stuff Brandon!
I was waiting to see if you would notice lol. If anybody can recognize that Hill from my screen shots they have been there before on their own or with you lol. As the riding ability of the average snowmobiler is increasing there are more and more tracks in those areas that's for sure.

cdnredneck_t3

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Figured I'd share my experience from the weekend. Downloaded the offline map for where we were planning on riding. Went up into an area we had never been before. The 3D satellite and Backroads map made it very easy to pick a safe direction to travel to get our bearings. Easy to tell if it was too steep or rideable. It takes a little bit of looking at the map and then riding that to feel what looking at the 3D is compared to real life. But now that I have a feeling for the scale first hand I'll say the premium version is some of the best 45 bucks I have spent on snowmobiling.
Screenshot_20220213-140124.png

Top Bottom