Summitric's newest toy

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sled looks really good.Good on you Rick for dooing that project with your boy,that makes it all the more worthwhile.I am allready stockpiling parts to doo a build with my boy.Have to wait a bit,he's only 5:d

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
Congrats on the project, it looks great. My kid learned to ride on a Rev...it's the perfect sled for a teenager.:)

gfrentz

Reaction score
Hey Ric
Nice job on the sled, looks like a lot of work, But well worth it.
I got the message about the chemical hand warmers for the McBride trip.
You may have to remind me closer to the date( you alzheimers is getting a little closer these days.)

Gordon (White finger)

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
hey ric
nice job on the sled, looks like a lot of work, but well worth it.
I got the message about the chemical hand warmers for the mcbride trip.
You may have to remind me closer to the date( you alzheimers is getting a little closer these days.)

gordon (white finger)

hey gordy... How are you... How is the finger these days?? The sled was a lot of work and still a bunch to doo, but it should "look" the part, anyway.... I gots a bunch of those hand warmers and you can borrow as many as you need.
-ric ps, this year we're gonna kick ur azz in poker... Lol

gfrentz

Reaction score
Thanks a bunch
Bad enough to get my arse kicked on the hill, But now you want to gang up on me in poker also.
Remember you gotta be good to be lucky and lucky to be good

WF

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Thanks a bunch
Bad enough to get my arse kicked on the hill, But now you want to gang up on me in poker also.
Remember you gotta be good to be lucky and lucky to be good

WF

YA, NOW MY 14 YEAR OLD KICKS MY AZZ ON THE HILL(ALL 145 LBS OF HIM, AND HE'S ALMOST AS TALL AS I AM). HE WANTS TO KICK YOU AZZ IN POKER TOO...... LOL REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO RIDING WITH YOU BOYS AGAIN!:beer::d

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YA, NOW MY 14 YEAR OLD KICKS MY AZZ ON THE HILL(ALL 145 LBS OF HIM, AND HE'S ALMOST AS TALL AS I AM). HE WANTS TO KICK YOU AZZ IN POKER TOO...... LOL REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO RIDING WITH YOU BOYS AGAIN!:beer::d

Our crew has more than doubled from MM1. Bringin' more poker players, more hillclimbers, and a couple of guys that can pound the wobble water with the best of them. Sounds like we're gonna have to put a bounty on Jr.HMK at the poker table.:d:beer:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Kiss your skinny little butt good by...in real life you won't win a penny.....lol...

Our crew has more than doubled from MM1. Bringin' more poker players, more hillclimbers, and a couple of guys that can pound the wobble water with the best of them. Sounds like we're gonna have to put a bounty on Jr.HMK at the poker table.:d:beer:

Nuckn'Futz

Reaction score
Looks good, Sric. I sure hope you are going to powdercoat the rails too? Good to see a father/son project. :)

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Update: Pulled the skid out 2 nites ago, and tore the rails out... Sent into gc custom metalworks for powdercoating..... Picked up matching smaller wheels to the 2 8"'ers inside the rails, and instaled the smaller rear taillite with wire protectors running down the top edge of the tunnel- from a '06 summit x. Got the jerry can kit and quite a few parts last nite from the u.s......still waiting on quite a few parts to get here from the states... Hopefully today or tomorrow(good weekend project, besides the yard work).

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think you should put the N0S back on for him; that's what a COOL dad would do. Right Jr HMK.;):d

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks great. and if your boy gets bored, he can come over ill pay him to polish the tunnel. i hate doing that.

I used to always be fixing something up when i was a kid, and some of my best memories are of getting my dad to help me!!!

Top Bottom