summit

ZEDNECK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
k today my dad brought home a 2001 summit 800 with a 151 track on it. he paid $4200 for it and it has less than 600 original km on it so im pretty pumped. ill get some pics up asap.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
k today my dad brought home a 2001 summit 800 with a 151 track on it. he paid $4200 for it and it has less than 600 original km on it so im pretty pumped. ill get some pics up asap.

Speedo cable unplugged?

Sorry, don't want to douse your enthusiasm, just seems like reallllllllllly low for an 01. Less than 100 km's per year. That's two short days of riding. Does it really look like it was only rode 10-12 times?

Pull out the starter cord and post a picture of it. Also, post pics of the underside of the skis. These are good indicators of how much riding it has seen. If its only got 600 kms, good score!!!!!

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Speedo cable unplugged?

Sorry, don't want to douse your enthusiasm, just seems like reallllllllllly low for an 01. Less than 100 km's per year. That's two short days of riding. Does it really look like it was only rode 10-12 times?

Pull out the starter cord and post a picture of it. Also, post pics of the underside of the skis. These are good indicators of how much riding it has seen. If its only got 600 kms, good score!!!!!
It's possible, I've had my 1996 quad since new and it only has 1200KM. Sits in the shop under a tarp....now the YZ has been ridden hard and looks like junk.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great sled, it does not matter if it has 600 or 6000, as long as it runs good! Drive it like ya stole it! Have fun:d.

ZEDNECK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Speedo cable unplugged?

ya man it looks like it was barely ever rode. its almost flawless except for one scratch on the hood, it wuz sitting in the guys garage collecting dust and started in 3 pulls after sitting for 2 years. our neighbors sure dont like it though:d:d. then again i dont like them so they can kiss my A$$

tony kaos

Reaction score
Good score!!! I bought a 2000 mxz 600 with 2100kms on it with a 151" track on it (specialized) for a couple of grand also and ive had absolutely no problems with it at all,(knock on wood) its been an awsome machine! somethin to be said for ski-doo i guess LOL. Enjoy and now it looks like its time to ride the chit out of it ! GIVER!!!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score

This is very possible.

2 years ago, I bought my '00 700 Rmk with 189 original miles. I bought it from a guy that I personally know, who bought it new in '99. I rode it with less than a 100 miles on it. He used it to pull his ice fishing gear out on Lac La Biche. Once I got it, it went straight to Mountain Magic (Edmonton), and they gave it a 151. Once I got 300 miles on it, it sobered up.

Have fun, and enjoy your new sled. :d

BigRed800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Found a 04 800 doo in the auto trader a couple years fellow said 100mi on it it was 2 years old picked it up cheap wifes happy with it score one for me

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sleds can have really low kms - my buddy bought his wife a new phazer year three of four ago because they were going to do lot's of sledding. It has 52kms on it so far!!

Top Bottom