Summer sledding on the coast!

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry folks .. nothing epic here.. other than the 10' of snow in the middle of summer :)

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

Last edited:

mtm

Reaction score
That's awesome, can you get a trailer up there? I'd love to get out again. I'd be pulling it with a 4x4 if that helps, and the trailer aint a coffee table so hubs locked in is fine.

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You sure can .. I had 2 sleds on the deck of my 1 ton. As I was driving up I was thinking how nice it is to not have a trailer .. as we were unloading 2 people pulled up, one of them in a stock cherokee with highway tires hauling up a trailer. He said he only bottomed out the trailer once.

Even ran into sledneck KJ on his turbo cat and a couple of his friends building some kicker up there

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow looks awesome, really kicking myself now for cancelling my holidays out that way, maybe next year I guess

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats awesome, hopefuly we get another good year of snow out east, to you anyways lol, cant wait for winter summer sucks, especially this one so far.

Guest102

Reaction score
Speechless. That looks like one helluva wicked day!!! Thx for postin the pics, Have to see it to belive up haha

mtm

Reaction score
O.K. getting serious, how bad is the road going up. Is it cross ditched? Could I pull a car trailer up? Wew wnat to bring 3 sledds and just not equipped properly.

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
O.K. getting serious, how bad is the road going up. Is it cross ditched? Could I pull a car trailer up? Wew wnat to bring 3 sledds and just not equipped properly.

There are cross ditches, but they aren't horribly big. You can definitely make it up there with a trailer but you will bottom out your hitch a couple of times... I ended up taking off my hitch as it was dragging coming out of the cross ditches

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Car trailer is pretty low and long, probably going to drag it in a couple places. For sure on the rear over a cross ditch.

mtm

Reaction score
Summer sledding

Thanks guys I didn't realy think a car trailer would be good. We just have another guy that wants to come and not enough room. No worries we'll figure something out.

Top Bottom