Stuck in an airport

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I’m stuck in Calgary International with my family for the next 7 hours due to a missed connection… What are you doing to kill time? I think I’m going to start with a meal and a dozen drinks at Chillies. Figure I should be able to get loaded, and be sober by the time I get on the plane at 10:20 tonight. Lol

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
So I’m stuck in Calgary International with my family for the next 7 hours due to a missed connection… What are you doing to kill time? I think I’m going to start with a meal and a dozen drinks at Chillies. Figure I should be able to get loaded, and be sober by the time I get on the plane at 10:20 tonight. Lol
Your already gone through security I'm sure so you have to stick to the secure side of the airport. Cant really go out and do something outside the airport. So I guess having a couple cold ones is someway to start. Your family may be bored as well by the time that comes. Too bad the tabs not on the airline.

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your already gone through security I'm sure so you have to stick to the secure side of the airport. Cant really go out and do something outside the airport. So I guess having a couple cold ones is someway to start. Your family may be bored as well by the time that comes. Too bad the tabs not on the airline.

Yeah, that’s the real crappy part, being stuck in the secure area. Some of the tab is on West Jet though. They gave us meal tickets, which is better than nothing.
Maybe I’ll find a busy part of the airport and yell out “can somebody give me an ooooohhhhhhhh yeah!”

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can leave, but you gotta go back thru security again to come back in. Flying down to the states years ago,we had a short layover and my boss left just because he really needed a smoke and there wasn’t a smoking area. Moron almost missed the flight…..

Top Bottom