Stolen

yamahacurtis

Reaction score
2007 triton open place 4 sled aluminum trailer with 2003 mountain viper(blue) and 2004 159" mod viper with clear hood. Units were taken from Waskateau on Jan 10th 2009. $1500 reward no questions asked!!!!!!!!!

yamahacurtis

Reaction score
First I want to thank the jack ass that took my stuff. My day started off with me taking my daughter and wife tobogganing with eight other couples. We then had a fire to warm up and eat. After we returned to the hill for more exercise. We then warmed up at the fire bragging who went faster down the hill... kids or adults! I then went to pick up fireworks for the kids to end there fun filled day. My daughter fell asleep right after the fire works so my wife took her home. I was then supporting the farmers by drinking some of there liquid barley when I got a phone call that my sleds were missing. I am totally pissed off that these people would seal bottom of the barrel YAMAHA'S that are heavier and uglier than the new sleds! But these are my sleds that I worked hard to obtain! Did I mention that I'm pissed off? I have a $1500 reward for the return of the sleds no questions asked. For info about the reward Ph. YamahaCurtis at 780-942-3888 or 780-819-5127

growly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shitty deal sorry for your loss. Have any pictures of the stolen items?makes it easier to keep an eye out for em.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a bunch of local putzs, I'll borrow you a sled and we can ride a couple local rallies with a couple bats on the running boards. We have quite a few relatives in the area, I'll call my side of the family to keep an eye out....if we find them we won't use the cops for the pickup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rant: Somebody smart would drop them off at Peppers for their own good!

Top Bottom