Stolen Sleds And Trailer In Blue River

skidont

Reaction score
4 place black enclosed haulmark trailer with 4 sleds inside stolen between sat dec 5 night and sunday dec 6 morning. trailer was all black with aluminum rims said haulmark on both sides. 2003 summit 800 all black with black vanamburg tunnel. 06 M7 all black with some green and all black CR tunnel. 05 summit 800 all black plastic. 06 summit all black plastic with yellow bellypan.
cat in first pic now has black hood. both skidoo's in 2nd pic and both skidoo's and trailer in last pic.

Attachments

• IMG_2328.jpg
    IMG_2328.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 57
  • Imported Photos 00024.jpg
    Imported Photos 00024.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_1854.jpg
    IMG_1854.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What a way, to ruin the begining of sled season.

I hope they catch the f***ers that took it.

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
So I have to ask, when something like this happens I always want to know...how was it secured, or wasn't it secured?

Where was it stolen from (Home or Hotel)?
Was it secured to a truck or parked?
Was it ball and hitch locked if parked?
Were the wheels secured with wheel lock or immobilizer?

Hope they get it back but never understood how all these trailers are so easily stolen when loaded with sleds? I'm a locksmith by trade and I have all my stuff locked down and secured with alarm systems as well. Even went as far as installing cameras on my shop to protect the toys but know most people won't go that far. Helps that I own a security company and this is the stuff I do for a living.

Hope you find your sleds.

Cowboyup083

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hopeful they find the trailer and selds , There were some nice sleds in there.

I guy works so hard to have nice stuff and then some F%^&#$ go and take it away. No respect out there in anymore for the working man.

highmark x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dirty rotten theives,:realmad::rant: hope that they get caught and someone breaks there f**%ing fingers with a ball pin hammer. Where were you guys staying at. Hope that you find your sleds and trailer, good luck.:mad::beer::beer:

Last edited by a moderator:

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will keep an eye out for it all. Can you put up some pics?

skidont

Reaction score
can't figure how to load pics up right now.
trailer was hooked up to the truck in the parking lot of the hotel. hitch wasn't locked but trailer was all locked up. they pulled off tranmission shift linkage and took it out of park and pushed truck ahead so they could hook up to the trailer. they knew what they were doing.

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
trailer was hooked up to the truck in the parking lot of the hotel. hitch wasn't locked but trailer was all locked up. they pulled off tranmission shift linkage and took it out of park and pushed truck ahead so they could hook up to the trailer. they knew what they were doing.

Wow! :mad:Those Ballsy (o(ksu(kers are finding every angle they can.:rant: Hope they find your sleds and trailer.........Insurance????? We'll keep our eyes open in Kelowna.
Great idea to share info about how and where the sleds were stolen. If we can share intricate details about how the theft occurred we can all take preventative measures to avoid the same incidents.

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is true, however there is no denying the fact that it was stolen.

You can lock it up so it's harder to steal then the next guy, but somebody's will be stolen. They just have to find the one least secured.

Lets hope these guys are caught. I know other then a flimsy trailer lock and small pad locks our trailers aren't overly well secured. I'm not sure how you could secure it better other then wheel locks mentioned above.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and here it starts again losing sleds and sled trailers just started in the season and a bunch of stuff getting riped off humm makes me dont even want to go to the hills this year well just half to bring my gun and sleep in the truck shoot first ask questions latter :eek::eek::eek:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:mad:(*^^ man that ticks me off!!! also not good rep for the town I take it the hotel doesn't invest in a security guard or system to protect the guests assets, a small price to pay to insure return business after something like this happens. it makes me wonder
Hope everything works out for you!!

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We should set up a "BAIT" trailer with about 12 guys in it with baseball bats hoping it got stolen. (preferably one with a heater in it) !!;)

Top Bottom