Stolen Sleds And Trailer In Blue River

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
One of the best stories I have heard in a long time, I think I still have the Police Report for it as well - Your one crazy "mother...".

Cheerz.
They bailed out of the truck and made a run for it we were armed with a tire changing kit chased them on foot until they jumped in the creek in -15 weather that's were we stopped. So we took their truck and left them 14kms down a logging road, soaking wet! eventually the cops when down and found them....lol I wish I could have put the tire iron to the test!:d

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very sad to hear man, but ya most of this stuff goes to chop shops. I had a quad stolen a few years back, and the cops actually shut down a chop shop up by Red Deer. I got a call one day to go up to Red Deer and pick up my quad. After I paid a 280 dollar towing bill for it, lol. At least I got it back. I don't really know whats worse though, the f**kers that steal this stuff or the f**kers that buy the stolen stuff. Your trailer will be around somewhere. Somebody will buy it for cheap, then try and plate it as a home made trailer. I have heard of that before. Good luck man. I know the feeling, and it isn't a good one.:realmad:

Personally, I think that people who buy stolen things are worse cowards than the ones who stole it. If there was no one to buy this stuff, and no way for the crooks to make money off of it, it would all but stop.

Its such a slap in the face when we and our spouses spend honest and valuable time working hard to buy toys and gear with hard-earned money and know that somewhere out there, some creep is buying a stolen one for waaaay cheaper. Crap, Crap, and more crap.

I actually met a guy once who not only stole ATV's etc., but also regularly bought stolen goods. It was his opinion that it is a victimless crime because the people he stole from would presumably have insurance and so would get it back free anyway. Seriously, is that the way these a#*holes think so that they can sleep at night?? And, more crap. :thumbsdownm::Snowmobile1::paddle::paddle:

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a guy ask if I wanted to buy a 2008 800xp, he said 2500.00 in great shape, I said "sure give me your name and number and I will come pay for it and pick it up"....he never fell for it!:( I guess thats why I loose at poker all the time!

sirzones

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you get names of the guys that stole them?
I keep hearing about all these sleds going to prince george,someone must have an idea on here who is known for having lots of parts or a sled they know they could not afford. Would be nice to see RCMP respond on here from time to time:nono::rant:

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you get names of the guys that stole them?
I keep hearing about all these sleds going to prince george,someone must have an idea on here who is known for having lots of parts or a sled they know they could not afford. Would be nice to see RCMP respond on here from time to time:nono::rant:

Being from Prince George, I know that the Hell's Angels are massive around there. They have their fingers in alot of this chop-shop and parting-out stuff. Its actually surprising how far-reaching their grasp is in that town. There have even been a few gang-style murders, arson fires etc perpetrated by the HA's on people who crossed them. Some of those people I went to school with- its creepy as all hel# to think about it. The police are so far behind this stuff, they will never catch up. Frankly, I think they are scared to catch up. I would be too... That's a web that's just too tangled.

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Being from Prince George, I know that the Hell's Angels are massive around there. They have their fingers in alot of this chop-shop and parting-out stuff. Its actually surprising how far-reaching their grasp is in that town. There have even been a few gang-style murders, arson fires etc perpetrated by the HA's on people who crossed them. Some of those people I went to school with- its creepy as all hel# to think about it. The police are so far behind this stuff, they will never catch up. Frankly, I think they are scared to catch up. I would be too... That's a web that's just too tangled.

HA, are responsible for this, i doubt it. you have any facts to support that statement?

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why would you think that its unreasonable for the HA to be involved? Like sledmamma said, they have there fingers in everything. I don't have any supporting statements or evidence but if the HA are getting bigger around those parts and the crime rate is increasing........i guess its pretty easy to point fingers at those who make a reputation for themselves.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
So of the three sleds left do you know what kind of shape they are in?

Just got a call from the cops. 3 out of 4 sleds and the trailer were found around Merrit, BC. turns out they went sleding with them but one is still missing. probably blew up or smashed on the mountain somewhere.
Going to be doing things a little differently with the trailer now. lots of great idea's posted. thanks alot guys.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HA, are responsible for this, i doubt it. you have any facts to support that statement?

Somebody asked why alot of this stuff seems to be headed to Prince George and I merely responded with what I know. HA is a complicated network, and not easily pinned down or easy to find definitive proof on. I know it sounds farfatched, but it really isnt. Your skepticism is understandable, but being from LA, I wouldnt guess you'd know much about Prince George or what goes on there. It's my hometown and I know what I know. They are providing a booming outlet for theives and stolen goods of all sorts. If there were facts to prove it, I guess the cops would be a little closer to doing something about it.

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why would you think that its unreasonable for the HA to be involved? Like sledmamma said, they have there fingers in everything. I don't have any supporting statements or evidence but if the HA are getting bigger around those parts and the crime rate is increasing........i guess its pretty easy to point fingers at those who make a reputation for themselves.

Sounds like fear-mongering. People fear the unknown.

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No fear involved. It just is. It just goes on. Period. :(

Dec 06 i lost truck, trailer and sleds from Valemount. They were stolen by crackheads/methheads from P.G.

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dec 06 i lost truck, trailer and sleds from Valemount. They were stolen by crackheads/methheads from P.G.

Probably who bought their drugs through the HA !
HA supplying the drug trade causing the methheads to steal to support their habit to pay the HA for their addictions..
I would say that they are involved.

rotormech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i seriously doubt a methhead or crackhead would have the means to go to valemount to steal sleds.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hmmm... wonder if the HA would have anything to do with the drug trade that sells to the crackheads who found it necessary to steal your stuff in order to fund their habit? Probably not huh? Just me fear mongering again. Bad me.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talked to the guys this morning and one sled still missing and some damage to the others, one a#*hole in custody! Hopefully the rest soon.

sirzones

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
crack heads stole my sled last year but cops caught them before sleds left town.

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
eventhough we are responsible for making sure our rigs are secure, hotel/motels should have surveillance to protect our rigs and keep keep us coming back.

look how popular days inn revy is

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
We just are in the prosess of getting Our Cameras & Alarms hooked up.

I ordered 2 But it wasn't what I was looking for....

I have the ones I want on Order right now !

Muck Fee !!! Those little Fuggers !!

Blue River is a Pretty Safe Place to stay....

They must have been watching the routine...I know the Hotels DO Patrol !

We ALL will do Our Best to make You ALL have a Safe & Secure Place to Stay & Play

I really hope they catch those little Fuggers !!

Last edited:
Top Bottom