Stolen razr -Grande Prairie - April 29

caddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey folks, one of my customers had their Razr stolen last nught around midnight. Should be easy to spot, as it is set up for hand controls. The fellow who owns it is in a wheelchair. It is a 2009 with Bighorn tires on it. Sorry don't have any pictures yet. Was stolen from Eagle Estates in Grande Prairie last night. His wife followed the tracks to Countryside South then lost the tracks once they hit the pavement. Keep your eyes peeled for this UTV please.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's terrible. Wouldn't be a real easy unit to get rid of, so hopefully it will get spotted by someone... People suck. :mad:

Brutetisk750i

Reaction score
WOW..! Poor dude .can't walk and has a ride set up for him... That's just nasty ...Give a better description of the RZR...color and things that might tip us off if we see it... The Harmon Vally Rally at Peace River May 08th.. The guy that snatched the rig would be a moron to bring it here, but then again he's a thief... not smart to start with...? Be keeping an eye open... get a pic up asap... Hope i can help by catching the dick or at least see it...! Brutetisk750i
-----------------------------------------------
If it ain't broke, you ain't playing hard enough...!

caddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The bike is black and grey/silver. Factory colors. They didn't gat a chance to take any pictures of it yet. Going to be tough to find I think, but hopefully will. Would be cool to see it at Harmon valley though wouldn't it? Wrong crowd for thieves I'd say.

bcham5

Reaction score
thats so horrible to do, surely the scumbags noticed the machine was set up for disabled person :mad:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a young punk in red deer a fwe years ago, stole a handicap guys skooter from downtown. took it home and must have killed the battery. to top it off the clowns father was out trying to find a replacement battery.

this crap runs in the family and is usually condoned, funny part is i new the old man, couldn't let him out of sight as stuff would disappear.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen anything,.. but from what I have heard in the past,.. they steal the unit with an intended escape route with an awaiting truck and trailer. So once it hit the pavement it was probably not long before it was in a trailer and gone..

Unless there are any tips,.. I would be looking in the sale ads for western Canada for someone selling rzr parts.

caddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen anything,.. but from what I have heard in the past,.. they steal the unit with an intended escape route with an awaiting truck and trailer. So once it hit the pavement it was probably not long before it was in a trailer and gone..

Unless there are any tips,.. I would be looking in the sale ads for western Canada for someone selling rzr parts.

That is usually the case, I'd be very surprised to see a new unit like that make it's way home after this long. Pretty easy to make them disappear.

SNOWPUSHER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hopefully the moron is just a stupid little punk that doesnt know any better and doesnt take it far, or decide to trash it up. i had my quad stolen and the jerk only lived like 6 miles away!!! good luck finding it, i'll keep my eye open ;)

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hope he had insurance :(..
that sucks fking crummy thieves should cut their hands off

drford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
for fox creek theese guys are brave last year found my straps cut on mine on back of truck after being in store noticed that when goin to leave parking lot it moved in the mirror i said to wife too bad they were most likely watching cause i would have left truck to watch and see who was gonna take it thank god i had two extra straps in truck to tie it back down

hope they find his rzr i will keep eyes open

Top Bottom