STF sled deck

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just bought STFsled deck tonight i got for $1550 plus 2 superclaps new in the box i hope i did well not sure how much the deck was new its great shape the deck need some fresh paint but that's about all it needs the side extensions never been pull out try out the quads on it tomorrow run it up to the scale see where i am for weight

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are awesome decks, my partner has an older marathon with extended sides. Both decks are almost the same, i think his ramps are a bit better though. Attach some superglides to yours and you will have it made.

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Just bought STFsled deck tonight i got for $1550 plus 2 superclaps new in the box i hope i did well not sure how much the deck was new its great shape the deck need some fresh paint but that's about all it needs the side extensions never been pull out try out the quads on it tomorrow run it up to the scale see where i am for weight

Good find. I would not paint the plywood as it is just gonna peel over time and IMHO, always be a mess. Oil based stain would be a better choice.....just adding my :twocents:

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just loaded the quads on for the first time a little nervous it went well its along ways up to the top on my way to the weigh scale its all on my super duty f250

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I'm sure happy with my STF. Gonna get an extension for it so I can haul sleds.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had my Stf for almost a year and I am still very happy with it, Does two sleds or two quads with ease. The plywood had been replaced with treated so I should be good for a few more years. I also started adding super glides to preserve the deck further. Good buy for 1500 and two superglides to boot.

Top Bottom