Staging in Rocky Mountain House?

fatseabass

Reaction score
I'm looking for a good place to stage for riding around Rocky. I will be riding with younger kids on small ATV's so I'm looking for family friendly trails. The kids can ride well but it's been on groomed trails at relatives. I want to get them into better areas. Thanks if you have any suggestions.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a good place to stage for riding around Rocky. I will be riding with younger kids on small ATV's so I'm looking for family friendly trails. The kids can ride well but it's been on groomed trails at relatives. I want to get them into better areas. Thanks if you have any suggestions.

most of the bush trails will have a lot of mud, maybe to much for smaller kids quads, lots of places to go, pick a trail and have at it. if you go out to the forest trunk road get a FLUZ map at forestry in red deer or rocky as there are riding restrictions out there.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

go into the devon fields just west of rocky.... out by the golf course ... there are lots of sand trails and i take the kids quads out there lots...

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya but some of the hills would be too big for the smaller kids quads.......

oh and hey safari guy that bmx 150 i got from ya is still tickin.....

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nope gave the other one back.... and fixed up the bmx one.......

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya too big for a bit...... i have a older 230 suzuki sports quad is next for my daughter.... then the boy gets the bmx and we will sell his 110 hummer....

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok go over the north bridge on highway 11 and go up over the hill on the west side and just after the house on the south there is a dirt road to the south .... go up it and follow it till i hit the fairway of one of the holes of the golf coarse to the west side..... that were we unload and then its a free for all from there....

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya theres a sand pit out around there to that ive been to that has some pretty decent climbing, not that big of an area but some steep hills.

Top Bottom