Spring riding in valemount

Cory G

Reaction score
Me and fiancé are heading too valemount for some spring riding on may long , just curious if some one can tell me about access into clemina this time of year with a enclosed trailer and parking and Turing around access ,, I guess drive up till you hit the snow lol ?? Thanks

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a few spots that you can turn around. But it depends on the snow. I was there 2 years ago on may and had to park around the 6km mark. But the snow was really bad until like the 10-11km mark. Maybe see if you can borrow a 2 place open trailer, or take a quad and do some scouting with it before you drive your truck up. It might save you from back up for along ways lol!

Cory G

Reaction score
Ok thanks guys ya I get a loan of a open deck trailer something I can spin around by hand lol thanks guys

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
There is a few spots that you can turn around. But it depends on the snow. I was there 2 years ago on may and had to park around the 6km mark. But the snow was really bad until like the 10-11km mark. Maybe see if you can borrow a 2 place open trailer, or take a quad and do some scouting with it before you drive your truck up. It might save you from back up for along ways lol!

And then you get some douche nozzle like last weekend that backs their enclosed into the only turn around spot for a km and leaves it parked there all day...

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And then you get some douche nozzle like last weekend that backs their enclosed into the only turn around spot for a km and leaves it parked there all day...

Shoulda waited around and given him some GBCA tough love Mike.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Then you should of parked in front of them and stay in the cabin until 8 or 9 at night just to return the favor. Some people have no common sense or don't care about anyone or anything but themselves!

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ill be the guy that drives the jacked 350 with a deck as far up the snow as those 37' Open Country's will get me,and then just stop and unload right in the middle of the trail....

your welcome fakers!!!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ill be the guy that drives the jacked 350 with a deck as far up the snow as those 37' Open Country's will get me,and then just stop and unload right in the middle of the trail....

your welcome fakers!!!
extra long zip ties around the driveshaft.....grease under the doorhandles.....half a bag of Orville Redenbachers down your Alberta exhaust stacks.......I'll take harmless pranks for 1000 Alex

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya not good, or go with a person with sled deck on truck and just run truck up and back or bring quad ....

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
extra long zip ties around the driveshaft.....grease under the doorhandles.....half a bag of Orville Redenbachers down your Alberta exhaust stacks.......I'll take harmless pranks for 1000 Alex

Yawn!! I get worse than that parking in the ex's driveway!!

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn't you get snow piled on your truck for parking in crazy guys driveway last year at Clemina? Lol

Not I, but I was with the guilty party and i won't name names!!

It was Skinnybitch!!

Last edited by a moderator:

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

What did you expect with Oilbetan plates, we were worried that we were to close with the white trailer so we moved it twice before we left and then we get back to see the jacked up Dodge parked doing and excellent job of blocking everyone. Definatly deck and chain season.

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think If a guy came up with a side by side and and a small trailer it could be done.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Couple large trailers up there today and sick conditions. pls call me closer to your holiday and I would hope to have more accurate info for you.

Top Bottom