sport quads ?

oldman

Reaction score
Hope u all can help me , thinking of buying used sport quad like a 200 blaster.

My question is this too small for a adult just want something different for myself and my wife can ride my honda. Any thoughts on this would be great.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope u all can help me , thinking of buying used sport quad like a 200 blaster.

My question is this too small for a adult just want something different for myself and my wife can ride my honda. Any thoughts on this would be great.
too small go at least a 350

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Depending on your size and what kind of riding you want to do, the 200 ihas enough power to handle a adult just crusing around on, put in stock form is pretty small with suspension and frame size to match. The motor has tons of potential to beef up and easy to work on. But you still end up with small frame, narrow and short wheel base.

If your looking for a quad for a full size adult or large kid and wanting to keep it in stock form then the baster may not be the right unit.

There should be lots of used Suzuki or Kawi 400's, good reliaable motors, good suspension and easy to get parts, both stock and after market.

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Depending on your size and what kind of riding you want to do, the 200 ihas enough power to handle a adult just crusing around on, put in stock form is pretty small with suspension and frame size to match. The motor has tons of potential to beef up and easy to work on. But you still end up with small frame, narrow and short wheel base.

If your looking for a quad for a full size adult or large kid and wanting to keep it in stock form then the baster may not be the right unit.

There should be lots of used Suzuki or Kawi 400's, good reliaable motors, good suspension and easy to get parts, both stock and after market.
I agree with this, buddy bought a Suzi 400 LT I think it was, very good quad for the money, lots of performance right out of the box and was easy to learn to ride on, as it was the first sport quad I got to use. Was very impressed and someday want to find a used 400 or 450 LT-R.

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My Honda 400 is for sale if you're interested. Just put in a new battery.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya the blasters a bit shy on the power, i had one a few years and some pounds ago, kinda like a mini 50 honda that we all remember, lots of fun, and you can still hurt yourself, but not lots of power, ltz 400 or dvx 400 or kaw 400 all the same bike basically, good power, also a 350 warrior or raptor 350 would be a decent bike, lots of them out there and should n t be too expensive.

T

Top Bottom