Spanish Mountain

chelle

Marathon Truck Decks
Reaction score
Anybody on here rode Spanish? Heading there over x-mas and I'm looking for some info.

Thanks

chelle

Marathon Truck Decks
Reaction score
It's about 45 minutes east of 100 mile house, right on the edge of Wells Grey park. It's an old volcano and from what I've heard it's a great place. It's alpine and sub alpine.

My parents live on Canim lake (near Spanish) and I've done lots of trail riding around there but I've never had a real mountain sled to access it, til now. I think you can get there from Clearwater/ Mahood lake as well.

Cheers

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
LOTS OF MEXICAN MOUNTAINS DOWN HERE.... AND LOTS OF SILICONE MOUNTAINS TOO....WINK, WINK, NUDGE, NUDGE, KNOW WHAT I MEAN, EH?.... LOL, JUST JABBIN´YA CHELLE!!!!!!!!:eek:

chelle

Marathon Truck Decks
Reaction score
Your still focused on my "rack". GET OVER IT!!!. lol.

It's like 25 above and sunny in Edmonton, why'd you leave. We were drinking margarita's on the back deck all night. Oh wait, that was just that crazy dream coming back.

I'm going to be riding Spanish over the holiday break so I'll post some pics and details.

Cheersa

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any other info reported about the two snowmobilers killed by avy near this area?
My condolences to their families...

Sled-Head-Jr.

Reaction score
Me and my dad had to go to spanish on x-mas day and help find the 2 boys that were burried in the avalanche on spanish, Travis Dillman, and Derrick Henderson, we found their bodies, but they were dead, it was pretty sad bcuz me and my dad were good friends with them, Travis was my 2cnd cousin, and i've known Derrick all my life, and they were only 24 years old.

Top Bottom