Something other than "FLICKABLE"

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A+ for JoHNI_T :D Work smarter...not harder:D

but that means if I get on a PRO I just uped my game a whole bunch,,, good old technology making sledders better or I mean making it easier to look better...

hahahha I cant find the green smiles lol....

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
but that means if I get on a PRO I just uped my game a whole bunch,,, good old technology making sledders better or I mean making it easier to look better...

hahahha I cant find the green smiles lol....

Another A+ for JT...I'm telling ya...I looked GOOD on my T-Nytro, but I look REALLY GOOD now:D:D lol

P.S. Green Smilies = : + D lol

puddle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you all give your desk chairs a push back the word "FLICKABLE" will blur into the work fuckable. Just like ACDC did with FLICK THE SWITCH.
-Although I do love my sled, I dont see the need to have sex with it.

suggestive thinking????? Not too sure

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You got it now...you just gotta take the + sign outa there :D

: D with no SPACES:D

:D

is this it!!!! get sum!!!!!

so HRT how ya like the nytro compared to poo,, night n day differance eh? and doo to the poo?

Last edited:

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I flicked my old ladies nipples last nite. So i guess she's flickable to...........

That's funny! And I agree I don't like the term flickable. It's a term for all the poser sledders to use to make them sound like they know what they are talking about.

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

is this it!!!! get sum!!!!!

so HRT how ya like the nytro compared to poo,, night n day differance eh? and doo to the poo?

Honestly...it's the funnest sled I've ridden. I can ride 3 days in a row and be less tired than one day on the Nytro. It's effortless to stick crazy lines in the trees...it actually feels a lot like the REV chassis. I got on a buddies E-Tec the other day, and it felt like a tank in comparison, but that could be the fact of not being used to it...quite a bit different riding position.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
jbb's balls are "FLICKABLE" they hang so low... is that what Burandt was saying???

Top Bottom