Some quirky stuff going on here

fidorama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.geocaching.com
Ok I am no computer expert by any means, but this site certainly seems to have so strange quirks. I have seen it on more than just one computer as well. I am a bit afraid I may even pick up some kind of virus. I don't see this on any other forums or sites I go to. just here. typing out messages is where I usually see it.

I doubt I am the only one with these glitches????

If I infect a computer at work, that's it, I am screwed! and I really like this forum. I find it the most entertaining site I am on

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the site is broken sometime...but as for the computer herpes you are safe, i have never caught anything here !!!!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They sell cream that will clear that up....

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
We've had intermittent problems similar, meaning key board doesn't type correctly. Investigating the cause and running into a wall. No problems on other sites running same software and other sites on the same server. The amount of peeps having the problems are small but we want to find a solution.
Arff - maybe PM fidorma some of that cream.

Sorry for the technical difficulties.

Sent from my phone ---- is anyone listening ?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We've had intermittent problems similar, meaning key board doesn't type correctly. Investigating the cause and running into a wall. No problems on other sites running same software and other sites on the same server. The amount of peeps having the problems are small but we want to find a solution.

Will do...

Did it clear your rash???

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

it was happening to me but only while using internet explorer as my browser. switched over to google chrome and the problems went away. could not use enter to start a lower line of text, intermittent letters not appearing when typed. kooky

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it was happening to me but only while using internet explorer as my browser. switched over to google chrome and the problems went away. could not use enter to start a lower line of text, intermittent letters not appearing when typed. kooky

Same here. No problems with Google chrome.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

¡dn ƃuıʍǝɹɔs sɐʍ ʇɐɥʇ ɹǝʇndɯoɔ ʎɯ ʇsnɾ sɐʍ ʇı ʇɥƃnoɥʇ ı 'pooƃ ɥo

PS94

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad it's just not me...my work computer is running Explorer, and was acting weird...thought it was the IT department logging my egregious useage of S&Mud!

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funny...I have posting issues with Chrome but not Explorer.

Top Bottom