Snowmobiling around Tumbler Ridge and Pine Pass area group.

rockydaug

Reaction score
Was out at Beaver Creek on the 19th, had about a foot and a half to two feet, beautiful snow. Sorry no pics

JLARSH

Reaction score
Anyone interested in ridin tumbler on sunday?Bullmoose,Core Lodge doesn't really matter. PM me on here or text at (250)794-1160 My name is Jeff

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do yuo get to Bullmoose from GP? I won't be able to make it sunday but trying to get a couple last rides in

JLARSH

Reaction score
How do yuo get to Bullmoose from GP? I won't be able to make it sunday but trying to get a couple last rides in
go towards chetwynd from tumbler i think about 12 km? Turn right on the bullmoose mine road then park at the power station. ride the road up and play away.

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hasler was EPIC this weekend - foot to close to 2 feet in places of fresh.

jtilley

Reaction score
Babcock was epic also this weekend!!! There was a avalanche in front of the cabin so be carefull!!

crazy680

Reaction score
Any word on if beaver creek is still accessible??
Trying to decide whether to go to Mcbride or PK this weekend...

I have heard there is a lot of snow up top just concerned this time of the year it can be a bit of a gamble for snowconditions to block access to the higher elevations.

Any info would be much appreciated..

4mcntrls

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy's were in beaver creek last weekend. We are in McBride now there is lots of base, but only 3 inches of new

NorthernWb

Reaction score
How has everyones 2011/2012 snow season been going? Anyone been out riding Silversands, Hasler, Corelodge, Powder King?

mountainhunter

Reaction score
How has everyones 2011/2012 snow season been going? Anyone been out riding Silversands, Hasler, Corelodge, Powder King?
went to silver sands saturday ,about 2.5 feet of fresh, not alot of base. poor visability stuck about 30 times.sore back and arms .rained like a bit..c.h late after noon.pretty descent day all in all ..

gxsrboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
faak im all loaded n ready to go but dumbass went today to pk n said all the snow blew away as well .so now sounds shitty in tumbler n pk .faak anyone want to chk it out anyway this week

TheronDanger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kamloops/Chetwynd, British Columbia, Canada
snow slabs.jpg avi dig.jpg

The girlfriend and I had a couple free hours today so we took a drive 20 min past Silver Sands and did a handfull of Avi and Beacon Recovery exercises.

thunder44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. There are a lot of layers in that don'tlook so great. Did you do any testing on stabilty?

Top Bottom