accurate clear and defined topographical maps?

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I have a little project i want to do with the riding areas around sicamous and revelstoke. I'm looking for larger maps of the riding areas that are clear, accurate with definitive topographical lines. Does anyone know of a website that has them? Can be in .jpeg/.gif/png/psd formats. Looking for eagles pass riding area especially, want to give said project as a christmas gift. But also looking for all the other riding areas as well. Not trying to poach anyones secret riding areas.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I know what you're doing.
Something like this work and high enough resolution?
This is just from Garmin and my inreach account.

Screenshot (236).png

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I think I know what you're doing.
Something like this work and high enough resolution?
This is just from Garmin and my inreach account.
That looks like it would work. I'd have to edit the files in photoshop to make my life easier. Is there a way to change the topography increments? Maybe not as detailed layers.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Map world in Calgary.... I have a ton a printed versions of what your looking for. They were about $30/ea to get printed back 10 years ago.

as well I had them print a ridiculously large map from Calgary to Kamloops.

its quit entertaining when you over lay your routes and even google earth photos over these maps.... you realize sometimes you just always take the hard way!

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like Maps 3D. I have been running the beta version and doing some testing for them and am very impressed. It costs very little too.

Top Bottom