Snowmobiler dies near McMurray

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that,My condolences to the family!
catmando!

Anthony

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder what caused the head on colision... blind corner....?

My condolences to the Family and friends.

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its a Polaris wide track and an enclosed trailer on skis that is all fibreglass and has room for a patient and attendant. I will try to find a picture.

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snowmobiler identified
Canwest News Service
Published: Friday, January 18

EDMONTON - Ronald Foy has been identified as the Fort McMurray man who died in a collision Sunday between an all-terrain vehicle and a snowmobile in northern Alberta.

Foy, 49, was driving a snowmobile when the accident occurred near Clearwater Lodge, Fort McMurray RCMP said.

The driver of the ATV suffered minor injuries.

© The Edmonton Journal 2008

Name of Clearwater Victim Released.

Local NewsThe name of the man who died in an accident on the Clearwater on Sunday has been released. The victim was 49-year-old Ronald Foy. He died of injuries sustained after his snowmobile collided with an all-terrain vehicle.

When emergency services arrived at the scene of the accident, Foy was unconscious, then died en route to hospital. The driver of the ATV suffered only minor injuries and was able to seek medical attention on their own. The investigation of the crash is still ongoing.
© mymcmurray.com

nightmagic

Reaction score
After the accedent they were both walking around and sat down and chatted for about 1/2 hr -1 hr trying to figure out how to get out , when Ronald got up he colapsed, They both are belived to have broken rib and Ronald passed of way from internal injuires. In the area this happened there was no cell phone coverage, The drive of the quad and Ronald had worked to gether the year before. I was told this from one of the guys Ronald works with

Top Bottom