Snowmobile vs mountains

Dlo

Reaction score
Looking for others to ride with in the mountains, third year riding addicted, been to the mountains twice, just bought new 2014 freeride 154 with aerocharger, made this thread to find other to ride with, for myself few friends got me into sledding couple years ago, now quite a few of them haven't been able to ride, therefore here I am, looking for friends lol, enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyy the sowwww safe yallll, dlo

Blecter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Definitely the right forum. I rode with 50+ people last year that I met from here and Dootalk. Usually you can find someone to ride with for any given weekend if you post early or mid week!

Korey

Reaction score
Or last minute. .. that's when I usually get the urge to go and just say fack it to work or other so called important things in life haha

Dfewchuk868

Reaction score
Definitely the right forum. I rode with 50+ people last year that I met from here and Dootalk. Usually you can find someone to ride with for any given weekend if you post early or mid week!

Well if that's the case I'll be out wensday until Sunday. Not many dependable ppl to ride with. Hangin around revy and sicamous.

Top Bottom