Snowmobile Keychains

farmerboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi. Has anyone ever come across any snowmobile key chains? I have some southern friends I would like to give them to...they've never seen snow. I send them vids and they send seedooing ones back haha

farmerboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks RXN I found these also but they are Cat colors. I was trying to find some locally

Reactions: RXN

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone put a keychain on their snowmobile key?? My friends tie a strip of flagging tape on incase they drop it in the snow. Looks meh but works.

Quicksand

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Turple bros in red deer sells them, or at least thats where i got mine from

crowsfeet

Reaction score
Hi. Has anyone ever come across any snowmobile key chains? I have some southern friends I would like to give them to...they've never seen snow. I send them vids and they send seedooing ones back haha

He he, that is funny. Worked with lots of Americans over the last few yrs, had the exact same ch!t go down.

farmerboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He he, that is funny. Worked with lots of Americans over the last few yrs, had the exact same ch!t go down.
Yep exactly I gave them little tractor keychains and they wore them out playing with them haha. Thought I would try little sleds this time.

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone put a keychain on their snowmobile key?? My friends tie a strip of flagging tape on incase they drop it in the snow. Looks meh but works.
I use an old tether cord & clip the one end to the bars. Key isn't going anywhere.

Top Bottom